4. Dior Creme de Rose Lipbalm

5. Dior Addict Lipstick in 454

6. Benefit Creaseless Cream shadow in RSVP

and under all this I am wearing Neutrogena Pure and Free Liquid Sunblock SPF 50

So c'mon now...confess!

Re: What are you wearing today?

(0) Hearts

Thanks.  

I liked the way the colors looked together, too.

Oh I love, love, love that lip colour on you! The whole look is quite lovely really.

Thanks.  My husband actually liked my look (which he rarely does), so it was a good sign.

Oooh, I love that lippie on you, notcreative! So pretty! :heart:

(0) Hearts

Thanks.  I am pretty certain I own multiples in this color.  I like it, too.

very nice look. I like the smoky eye on you! And your lashes are so long!

Thanks.  Two coats of mascara always make my lashes look deceptively long.  I usually only do one coat (hate clumps) but today one side was thicker than the other.  I needed a second coat to balance them.  They're straight and blonde, so you usually cannot see them well when I do one light coat of mascara or no mascara.

do you wait for the first coat to dry before applying the second, or do you apply the second while your lashes are still wet from the first application? I've read that both ways work but I haven't experimented much to see which is true for me.

If I apply a second coat, I usually wait until they're a little more dry.  I feel they clump more when I apply on wet lashes.  If they're too dry when I apply the second coat, I sometimes get flakes.  There really is a sweet spot that I am usually too impatient to wait for, so I usually just apply one coat.

Pretty colors! Has a purple and an umber/yellow?

It's actually blue in the crease, creamy beige on the lid, brown to highlight and off white on the brow bone.  I am having a lot of fun playing with colors that traditionally go in the crease elsewhere and using bright colors in the crease.

[ Edited ]

Sidebar: I met up with someone from BT irl today for a trade :smileyhappy:  BT ladies (and gents) are the coolest!

Today's look;

NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer in Ginger

NARS Almeria blush

NARS Audacious Barbara

UD 24/7 liner in Stash

NARS Mekong Malacca shadow single

UD Naked Basics in Foxy, Crave, Naked2

Mekong Malacca isn't making my eyes hells-itchy like last time, so I think I must've had a reaction to something else.  im1125age.jpg

You're looking very classic and ready for a dinner date with your Prince Charming.   I love how creamy your eyeshadow looks.  

Pssst-  g2g means get together.   She likes your whole look. 

(0) Hearts

Thanks, hearts!  That makes a lot more sense than what I was thinking (got 2 go) lol

your eyes and lip both look great.

(0) Hearts

Thank you, fatima!

Wow - this is a beautiful classically polished look! I am loving the eye colors and your blending is amazing! The gorgeous Barbara on your lips adds a fabulous twist of 1970's pale lipped glam! You look beautiful! :smileyhappy:

(0) Hearts

Thank you, ballerina!  

I do love me some glam!!  With the amount of glitter and sparkle and glam I love, I really think I was born in the wrong era, lol.

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

Yeah, you missed the wonder's of my 1970's childhood, with everything brown and purple and all the mothers holding tupperware parties, while we kids dance around in long floral dresses! (in brown and purple colors obvs) :smileywink:

Stop torturing me with Audacious lippies! Also jealous of your G2G

(0) Hearts

Heeheeheehee!  Sorry meag, you might want to skip over my post if I put up a pic tomorrow, I got another one today :smileyvery-happy:

I'm feeling terribly forum illiterate right now... G2G?

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments