5. Dior Addict Lipstick in 454

6. Benefit Creaseless Cream shadow in RSVP

and under all this I am wearing Neutrogena Pure and Free Liquid Sunblock SPF 50

So c'mon now...confess!

Re: What are you wearing today?

that lip color is STUNNING !

(0) Hearts

It's the perfect raspberry color for me, I just wish I liked the formula more Smiley Sad

[ Edited ]

Starting to feel a bit better.  Decided to play with a few new pretties.

ETA: the new stuff today was the shiseido lacquer and the mascara.  Love both.

nars radiant creamy concealer ginger

clinique peachpop cheekpop 

givenchy noir couture brown satin mascara

tf chocolate bar white chocolate, salted caramel, hazelnut

shiseido lacquer rouge rd616 truffle

im19151age.jpg

im1915age.jpg

This is such a cute, super pretty look, very natural, but your features are perfectly defined! I'm especially loving the whimsical eyeshadow shades, with that heavenly seductive lip! Gorgeous!!! Smiley Happy

(0) Hearts

Thank you, ballerinagrl!  I don't do neutral eyes that often, but whenever I do, I always ask myself why that is Smiley Wink

That lip color is working well on you.  Combined with the blush, they are perfection.

Thank you notcreative!

Mochapj you look gorgeous with a natural look.  Beautiful, & I hope you feel completely better soon!

Do you like the Nars concealer?  I'm almost out of my Hourglass one & have been debating trying the Nars one.

Thanks, orkira!

I quite like the NARS concealer.  It's very good at covering my (very purple) undereye area.  I know some ladies have said they find it hard to blend, but I've never had that issue.  I always just make sure I've moisturized my undereye about 10 minutes before I use it and it works fine.  

I've not tried the Hourglass one yet.  How do you like it?

(0) Hearts

Thanks Mochapj!

I like the hourglass, it does cover my under eye circles and is really easy to blend in.  Smiley Happy

clinique peachpop is so pretty on you. is it a matte or satin finish? 

Thanks, sn22!  The peach pop is matte finish (I think all 4 of them are, actually)

I can swatch them for you if you'd like?

yes, i'd love the swatches! especially curious about that Gingerpop since you mentioned it below Smiley Happy 

thanks Mocha

Sn22, not a problem.  First image is bathroom lights and second is in daylight.  It goes ginger, peach, berry and plum.  Temptalia says ginger and peach are pretty much dupes of each other, but I don't find that to be the case.

iblushmage.jpg

imush2age.jpg

You definitely look like you're feeling better. You look fresh faced and that blush is so pretty on you. 

Thanks, SD!  I did a very intensive mask routine last night before bed, so I think it made my face pretty fresh Smiley Very Happy

Is it weird that I just want anything with the word peach in it? >_< I've never ever tried the clinique brand except for some makeup removing stuff i believe.. is it any good? 

Thanks, Blackwhiskey!  LOL, I do the same thing when stuff has the word amethyst in it.  Gotta have.

I use some Clinique skincare stuff and makeup remover regularly, but I've had these blushes for a few months.  They're no NARS, but they're fun and they last 6-8 hours.  I mostly bought the set of them because they are adorable (embossed flower pattern)  The peach one is nice, but my favorite is Gingerpop.

(0) Hearts

I am realizing I might have that obsession with things that include "Ginger". lol

You look like you're feeling better Mocha!  Yay!  I love the look and I'm glad you're on the mend Smiley Happy

(0) Hearts

Thanks michelle!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments