2. Benefit Coralista blush

3. TheBalm Mary-Loumanizer

4. Dior Creme de Rose Lipbalm

5. Dior Addict Lipstick in 454

6. Benefit Creaseless Cream shadow in RSVP

and under all this I am wearing Neutrogena Pure and Free Liquid Sunblock SPF 50

So c'mon now...confess!

Re: What are you wearing today?

thank you SQ ! it hasn't gotten better--but it hasn't gotten worse, so that's a success so far as far as i'm concerned :smileywink:

[ Edited ]

Here are a few photos I took for the Lipstick Challenge thread. It’s chilly here but the sunlight is lovely.

Face: No foundation, MAC Pro Longwear concealer, Amazing Cosmetics concealer, LM translucent powder, Dior Rosy Glow blush, LM Pink Mosaic Shimmer Block.

Brows: the usual (Maybelline Tattoo and Blinc).

Eyes: UD Foxy, Nars Kauai duo, UD Vice pencil, drugstore mascara.

Lips: Buxom Full-Bodied Lipstick in Exhibitionist.

lipstick-buxomexh-12-2-2014eEDIT.jpg

lipstick-buxomexh-12-2-2014jEDIT.jpg

I am loving the shimmery eye look, it is so fun.  That lip is perfect. Beautiful look :smileyhappy:

(0) Hearts

TY Meagboho.

[ Edited ]

I am utterly amazed at your makeup skills, and also hugely in awe of the fact you can look this polished without foundation! This is such a refined, sophisticated look, but once you added the edginess of a flirtatious lip it got switched up into seriously seasonal feisty territory! I am especially loving the eye (thank you for the close up); I love the way you've taken a nude yet glamorous shimmer to define the eye up to the crease, and used a purple shadow for liner; it is truly inspired and immensely pretty (not to mention way beyond my ability level), and the fact the liner bounces off and flatters the lip hue is magical! Your complexion looks flawless, and you've no darkness whatsoever beneath the eyes; if I didn't know better I'd think you were maybe 45?!? You look stunning! :smileyhappy:

TY balleragrl ! You give me credit for being much more skilled with makeup than I really am. I still have so much to learn!

(0) Hearts

Compared to me it's like you're working toward your PhD thesis in blending and lining :smileywink:

I love the overall look.  The light colors and purple liner are perfectly suited for the slightly bright lip.  I love the pop of color in the eyes and that it is not too understated.

(0) Hearts

Thank you! I love a pop of color!

DiVWA, the eyes look stunning today!  I especially love the pop of royal purple :smileywink:

(0) Hearts

TY. I have a weakness for purple.

You look lovely and I like Vice, maybe I will get Plushie for myself. :smileyvery-happy: I miss those bright clear cold days!

(0) Hearts

TY SQ. I haven't heard of Plushie until you mentioned it. It does look pretty but definitely more black than Vice (but I already have Empire and it looks sort of close to the Plushie). Have you tried the Velvet pencils before? I got a black Velvet one as a perk and didn't like it at all--if I recall correctly, it seemed to pull on my lid as I applied it (didn't slide smoothly like the 24/7 formula). Just out of curiosity, why wouldn't you get Vice for yourself? Because of the shimmer?

Such beautiful skin! And I like the purple liner! 

(0) Hearts

TY

Beautiful!

Getting my hair cut this week.  What's the consensus for my face?  Bangs?  No bangs?   image.jpgimage.jpg

image.jpg

(0) Hearts

I'm too late, but I'm on team nobangs#, because with your hair swept back off your forehead you have that classic Audrey Hepburn vibe going on! This is a fabulous example of how to look impeccably polished while also fooling every guy into thinking you just rolled out of bed looking this great! I am loving the way you've used neutral shades on your eyes, and cheeks, and lips, yet still defined your features effectively to showcase your natural beauty! I'm especially loving the neutral hues on the eyes, the immaculately groomed brows, the flawless looking complexion, the subtle yet impactful sculpting, and the neutral yet pink enough to be flirty lip! :smileyhappy:

(0) Hearts

You rock it all so well, so I just cannot wait to see how it turns out.  You'll fierce up whatever look you do.

(0) Hearts

I'm also late but on team bangs.  #bangs? #browgamestrong

(0) Hearts

heartsmyface

I am sure you will look pretty bangs or not, but just want to say you have a great hairline and forehead. 

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments