3. TheBalm Mary-Loumanizer

4. Dior Creme de Rose Lipbalm

5. Dior Addict Lipstick in 454

6. Benefit Creaseless Cream shadow in RSVP

and under all this I am wearing Neutrogena Pure and Free Liquid Sunblock SPF 50

So c'mon now...confess!

Re: What are you wearing today?

(0) Hearts

I love this word, I am stealing it!  Thanks, hearts!!!

Wow - this is the most dramatic look I've ever seen you do! I am loving the intricate blending of the exquisitely warm neutral shades over your lids and up to the brow bone (I always forget eyeshadow isn't supposed to stop at the crease)! Your bold flick of liner is expertly applied, and I like the way you've added liner to the bottom lash line to further accentuate your gorgeous eyes! That pop of feisty tangerine on your lips adds an edgy twist to an otherwise wonderfully classic look! You're right that in the picture added later in the day you looked actually quite different, but just as pretty, because the pops of color in your cheeks look natural, and I'm loving how shimmery the shadow got, and how well the lipstick lasted! :smileyhappy:

(0) Hearts

Thank you, ballerina!  The holiday season brings out the drama in me :smileywink:  

That third picture, wowza!!!

(0) Hearts

Aw, thanks meag!

Wow! 

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

I think you should still get the Starlet mwahahaha <-- is that how you spell an evil laugh?? I don't know haha. 

Anyway, I'm joking! This look is so beautiful! The bronze on your lids plus the coral red lips makes you look ready for the holidays! 

Thanks SD!  I <3 your evil genius laugh, LOL!  

Believe me, I still want it because it's pretty, but literally every color except the last one I have a dupe for.  

So, I could go get a single for $18, or spend $71 for the Starlet kit.  I already caved and bought the Semisweet palette this week, so I'm trying to save me from myself. :smileysad:

(0) Hearts

Is this how the behaved people shop?   I will watch and learn. 

I saved some money by not buying a nars dual intensity because my vice 3 had the color I wanted. GRANTED that the vice 3 doesnt have dual intensity but hey, still the same pinky color (alien) as the peachy one i wanted from nars. That being said, loving this look, the lip really matches the colors you used on your lid. How did you like manhunter? I think it's a gorgeous color by itself and combined with others, you did it justice.

Thank you, BW!  I find Manhunter really pretty.  

I haven't tried it all on it's own yet (I had Beta on first).  I was surprised how thick it was compared to the other metallic one I've tried (Role Play or Role Model... the maroon one)  It did seem to have a lot of golden sheen, so I don't know if I'd wear it on it's own, but lovely to mix with!

I'm looking forward to trying Beta+Nomad tomorrow.  

Your eyes look incredibly dreamy, especially in the second pic. Loving the winged liner, and the blush and lips compliment each other so beautifully. 

(0) Hearts

Thank you, sn22!  

The orange blush is really starting to grow on me.  I didn't care for it much the first time I tried it, but it really works for looks like this :smileywink:

I think you need to write down what you did here because it's beautiful!

Thank you, AMHWKI, that's a great idea!

I love your eyes today, Mocha! I'm jealous of how awesome your eye shadow looks even with your eyes open. I have hooded lids & wear glasses at work (contacts can't take staring at a computer for 8+ hours, haha!) so open eyes tend to hide any shadows I use. Still working on perfecting that :smileytongue:

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

I share your jealousy! The older I get the more deep set my eyes get, and I need an eye lift as it's getting rather hooded too, so with my eyes open you can no longer tell I'm wearing shadow, especially on my left eye! Mind you, in light of how bad I am at blending shadow, this could be a blessing! :smileywink:

Thank you, LHart6!  

I feel you, glasses can make it really tough to emphasize eyes with shadow, and hooded lids I'm sure don't make that any easier. 

Your eyes always look lovely to me!

(0) Hearts

Your eye shadows are blended so well, I love the outcome, especially with that perfect wing. Awesome choice of lip color.

(0) Hearts

Thank you Ali!  I'm embarrassed to admit how long it took me to do these eyes, lol.  Let's just say it took much patience :smileywink:

[ Edited ]

OMIGOD I love it!! :smileyvery-happy: squeee This needs to be your look for the weekend!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments