From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

Beauty Confidential

Beauty Confidential

• 116011 Members
  • 2988 Conversations
  • 250+ Photos

Beauty secrets are for sharing. Discover the latest beauty news and launches from trending brands.

Beauty secrets are for sharing. Discover the latest beauty news and launches from trending brands.

Choosing a different post order may automatically update the order of the posts that are displayed to match the selected order.
Sort By:
Most Recent
New Reply in Beauty Confidential
Beauty Pet Peeves 2
|
Re: Beauty Pet Peeves 2
RISING STAR V INSIDER
Reply: True haha  that’s too funny, sorry to hear that happened though what a hassle lol @sister13 ...read more
True haha 😂 that’s too funny, sorry to hear that happened though what a hassle lol @sister13
Recent images from this conversation
Best Foundation in 2024 so far?… What’s every lady wearing? 💄💋
|
Re: Best Foundation in 2024 so far?… What’s every lady wearing? 💄💋
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @LucyXoxo7 My favorite right now is Dior Backstage Face & Body Foundation ...read more
@LucyXoxo7 My favorite right now is Dior Backstage Face & Body Foundation
Ambassador Curated
What are you wearing today Pt2
|
Re: What are you wearing today Pt2
HALL OF FAMER III INSIDER
Reply: @Cissy63 , So cool! That's such a nice success story! ...read more
@Cissy63 , So cool! That's such a nice success story!
New Post in Beauty Confidential
When to apply: The INKEY List Mandelic Acid Treatment/The Ordinary Hyaluronic Acid 2% + B5 Hydrating Serum
I am new to the skincare regime, I have always only used face cleaner wipes! Now that I am getting older I wanted something for ag ...read more
I am new to the skincare regime, I have always only used face cleaner wipes! Now that I am getting older I wanted something for aging skin and scars I have from blemishes. I purchased: The Ordinary Hyaluronic Acid 2% + B5 Hydrating Serum and The INKEY List Mandelic Acid Treatment for scars/pigmentation. Can I use these together?
Sephora 10 year olds
|
Re: Sephora 10 year olds
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: i think if your 13+ you should be going into sephora or ulta.
i think if your 13+ you should be going into sephora or ulta.
Ambassador Curated
2024 PRODUCT RELEASES THREAD!!!
|
Re: 2024 PRODUCT RELEASES THREAD!!!
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: SEPHORA COLLECTION Clean Lip Balm New shades/flavors added! ...read more
SEPHORA COLLECTION Clean Lip Balm New shades/flavors added!
Skincare
Hey! so im new to skincare and i was wondering if anyone had tips for someone starting out with sensitive skin?
Hey! so im new to skincare and i was wondering if anyone had tips for someone starting out with sensitive skin?
Name a Product/Thing You Added to Your Life Where You Saw a Difference?
|
Re: Name a Product/Thing You Added to Your Life Where You Saw a Difference?
RISING STAR V INSIDER
Reply: It’s so good on the skin! Glad to hear that 﫶❤️ I just ordered the Tatcha Mini Indigo Overnight Repair Serum in Cream Treatment 0. ...read more
It’s so good on the skin! Glad to hear that 🫶❤️ I just ordered the Tatcha Mini Indigo Overnight Repair Serum in Cream Treatment 0.34 oz / 10 mL I’m so excited to try it out!!! @CorgiMommy
Are the Drunk elephant rosy drops worth it
Hey yall! I’m allergic to artificial food dyes/colorings. They make me break out in hives and give me red splotches on my face. Th ...read more
Hey yall! I’m allergic to artificial food dyes/colorings. They make me break out in hives and give me red splotches on my face. These food dyes are found in MOST blushes. I noticed that the drunk elephant rosy drops do not have those ingredients. The rosy drops are pricey but if they are good they definitely seem worth it! Some of my friends have the rosy drops and say they do not have much pigment anf you have to use a lot! If the drunk elephant rosy drops aren’t very good do yall happen to know of any blushes with out those dyes? Thank you!
Make-up
|
Re: Make-up
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @Dezyy14 First develop a great skincare routine for your skin type. Second determine your undertone and finish you like-dewy, sati ...read more
@Dezyy14 First develop a great skincare routine for your skin type. Second determine your undertone and finish you like-dewy, satin, matte. Third determine what kind of look you want to achieve.
215,684 Posts