Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

Came in because of your pretty eyes @michelleshops!  I love it!  Very beautiful! 🙂

@michelleshops girlllll, this is so pretty! blue is so on trend for summer- i'm trying to get brave enough to try it! your application is on point.

jiffy looks so good on you too!

Thanks @unfungirl! I love doing funky bold stuff on the weekend since my office look is pretty basic.  Jiffy is such a great neutral that was sitting in my collection for weeks.  Oops.

I haven't shown my face in some time, but I am crawling out from under the bridge with my first look using UD Naked Heat 🙂 Hope this helps you out @ClassicallyFab!

Jun29-UD-Heat-1.jpg

Shades used: Ounce, Chaser, Sauced, Low Blow, Lumbre, Scorched, Cayenne, En Fuego, Ashes

Spoiler
Jun29-UD-Heat-2.jpg

Jun29-UD-Heat-3.jpg

Maybe I need the naked heat 👀

Very beautiful @Melissa136! You blended all the colors so well!

@playingdressup Thank you so much! The palette has lots of great transition/crease shades that make blending a dream!

@Melissa136 gorgeous! i always love your eye looks. this palette is definitely on my list!

Aw, thanks @unfungirl! It's a lovely palette, I really like the colours! It's more orange than red. I find red is too much warmth for me since I'm used to neutral-cool toned shadows, but this is a nice step out of my comfort zone!

You are so pretty!! I love the ombré. Yes, these tones are quite nice on you, and I love the contrasting lip; it's a very pretty combo. I wish I could look as good as you without liner, lol. Glad you posted!

Alas, I'm still tossed, but I still have my Ulta coupon, so I may just go ahead and order. I love all the colors in the palette, and it's a very satisfying palette to look at. I do have a lot of similar tones, just not exact dupes.

Thanks! Did you enjoy the quality of the shadows? @Melissa136

@ClassicallyFab Thank you so much, it took some time to blend since I've been rusty for awhile!

The quality did not disappoint. Although they're not as buttery as ABH shadows, the blendability and pigment is roughly the same. I was worried the shades would get muddied together, but each shade was very distinct on the lid. The only thing I noticed was that the 3 shimmers in the middle (Lumber, Dirty Talk, Scorched) are very similar and hard to differentiate. They swatch like they'll be different, but on the lid any difference in shade is negligible.

Awww, that blend looks swelled, pretty! Compliment well-deserved. I came very close to ordering it, last night. Hesitated, went to pull the trigger, then it sold out at Ulta, hahahaha. It's probably for the best though, as I ordered the Violet Voss Holy Grail palette the night before. I just can't stand how pretty the gradient is of the UD palette, lol. Impartially just want to look at it, all the time. The colors are all beautiful, but yes, it looked like the tones could be close for some shades. I'm so glad you love it. I'm really looking forward to test in-store. Keep posting, you're a great addition! 🙃 Thanks again! 

Welcome back @Melissa136! Looking beautiful as always 😚

Thank you @angelKiss24! It feels good to be back. I have so many new goodies that I can't help but play with 😄

unnamed (7).jpg

Your looks are always so good @Blackwhiskey, but this is really exceptional!

@Blackwhiskey  good to see your face! this is amazing- you look like something straight out of a tim burton movie- in the best possible way!

Simply awe inspiring!

WOW @Blackwhiskey you look like a piece of art!  I don't think I'll ever get over your talent. Every look you post blows me away!

UD Basquiat Tenant palette (the lime green, dark green, and purple)

Just a touch of highlight from Ulta metals palette

Tarte clay pot liner in bronze (testing this on my waterline too...it's been a few hours now, and so far so good!)

Laura Geller Lash Boss mascara

Blush (not sure why I bother...I'm petrified of using too much, so I wind up not being able to see it at all, lol) from the Tarte Swamp Queen palette.

Kept the lips simple....went overboard with scrub a couple of days ago and they still hurt. Oops. Clinique Crayola Chubby Balm in red-violet.

Light touch of Tarte brighter days moisturizer toned down with Badescu loose powder. 

2 Replies
testing