Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

I feel like this pic shouldn't even count because it's so minimal but I DO have a real reason for posting!

IMG_2331.JPG

I bought the Kevyn Aucoin Neo Limelight highlighter recently and a few people asked me to check in on how I liked it. I'm really loving it. The sheen is very pretty and I love that you can choose a more violet hue or just clsssic "icy" highlighter color. My friend's apartment has really nice natural light and picked up the highlight pretty well so I wanted to post today!

Few other things (I'm not wearing foundation but do have a "glowtion" moisturizer on)

L'Oréal brow definer

MAC soft ochre paint pot

Buxom water proof mascara

Givenchy Prisme Visage Perfecting Face Powder - color #2 

Bobbi Brown pale pink lipstick 

@starsandbucks,

You have a natural-looking glow! Thanks for showing us and telling us about it That's the kind of glow that I want!.  🙂

First time properly wearing my ABH and Nicole Guerriero glow kit. First impressions are excellent, never tried ABH glow kits before 🙂

@Anewxa I promised you photos on Thursday, but I went bare faced yesterday. Sorry about that!

Mar3-ABHxNG-1.jpg

Mar3-ABHxNG-2.jpg

Spoiler
MUFE Ultra HD Y245
MAC Pro Longwear concealer NC20
Nars RCC Custard (I finally gave it another shot, and it's excellent for blemishes)
Too Faced BTS Waterproof mascara
ABH Brow Wiz Dark Brown
Benefit Hoola bronzer
Tarte Exposed blush
ABHxNG Glow Kit Kitty Kat
Kylie Koko K gloss

What a gorgeous glow! @Melissa136

@Melissa136,  A very pretty look on you!  🙂

@Melissa136 omg you look Gorgeous 😍😍😍

No worries at all and Thank you, I love how it looks with exposed as that is my go to blush! 

Finally getting around to trying out the Make Up Atelier eye palette from the Beautylish Lucky Bag. I got T02 - Burnt Umber, which is basically perfect for me. I used all the shades in the palette for this look, plus KVD Thunderstruck for the inner corner/brow bone because the lightest shade isn't really a highlight on my fair skin.

FullSizeRender (66).jpg

FullSizeRender (67).jpg

Products:

Spoiler
Usual face stuff
Too Faced Chocolate Soleil
Becca Pressed Opal
Doucce Freematic blush in Zen Orange (Ipsy)
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
MUA palette, Burnt Umber
Benefit Roller Lash
IT Cosmetics Universal Brow Pencil
Too Faced Melted Chocolate Honey

@JazaChai. You are right!  Burnt Umber is perfect for you!

Got the new ABH Glow Kit and had to try it out. I love it! Not chunky at all.

upload_2426048502470526680.jpg

upload_3265720978813206868.jpg

Spoiler
Item List:

Eyes/Brows: ABH Nicole Glow Kit 143 on lids, ABH Raw Sienna as transition, ABH Antique Bronze as outer crease, ABH Cyprus Umber as lower corner, ABH Nicole Glow Lit with a little bit of Glo Getter as inner corner/inner lower lash line. Sephora Lashcraft Mascara, Tarte Shape Tape Concealer, ABH Clear Brow Gel, ABH Brow Powder Duo, Heroine Make liquid liner in black

Face: Armani Power Fabric, NARS Unfiltered II Cheek Palette (Candid), Charlotte Tilbury Bronze and Glow as contour, ABH Nicole Glow Kit Forever Young as highlight, Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Powder, Canmake Marshmallow Powder.

Lips: Glossier Balm Dot Com, ColourPop Blotted Lip in Lexi

@flyte,

I love your bangs, too!  You have gorgeous hair.  The ABH Glow looks good, also.  🙂

I love this whole look but aaaggghhh you're making me want bangs! You look so great!

@starsandbucks

thank you so much! i have a big forehead so that's why i have bangs haha. i tried the side bangs route (couldn't get past the really limp stage to the luscious full stage) and the no bangs route too, but i've always went back to full on bangs.

I have pretty thick, coarse hair too so I alternate between thinning them and leaving them thick. I think I like them thick overall, even if the person doing my hair tells me it looks heavy !

downside is i need to get them trimmed every month-1.5 months.

Gorgeous natural look 🙂 Your skin is glowing!

@myumew thank you! i have to thank the abh nicole glow kit for that!

following a bunch of asian beauty instagrams is also playing a part in this natural phase xD

Omg me too LOL their looks are so pretty and sparkly.

Curious on your thoughts regarding the ABH Glow Kit! The orange/pink hues really drew me in (are they practical?) but I didn't get one during the early launch.

better than my swatches, temptalia has posted hers up of it!

@myumew

@myumew

I always go back to those looks no matter what I do!

I really like the Glow Kit! Here's a pic of it swatched on my arm lightly with a blending brush (colourpop's blending brush). They are pretty practical if you're not the kind that layers like 5 layers of it to glow from space haha. 

upload_2160556567033657074.jpg

upload_486104649565639064.jpg

They're all different I swear! I just didn't layer that hard, plus lighting sucks 😞 But the pinks are actually rosey when I look in person (Curse yellow based lighting). The top two are peachy- beigey, a bit like Champagne Pop. And the bottom two are not that dark if layered lightly as you can see. 

From Top to bottom:

Kitty Kat
Forever Young

Daydream
Lit

Glo Getter

For reference I'm also like NC10/15 or something to that extent. Maybe I should've swatched harder, but realistically I'm not gonna go that hard on my face. My FOTD used Forever Young and I can try Kitty Kat or Daydream or Glo Getter tomorrow :D.

Overall though, I think this will become my go-to since it combines all my favorite types of highlights- pinks and golds. Debating hard on a backup too 😞

Thank you so much for the swatches! I'm sold 😭 

@myumew 

shameless enabling! i don't have any of the other glow kits, but i am glad this one was my first one 😄 i really liked how it wasn't as intense as full on swatches were

you've convinced me that i need that ysl lip stain though T_T i have a ysl pop water stain (onde rose) and rebel nudes, but rose mix is amazing!

Hello! I've just come back from Iceland!

IMG_7513.JPG

IMG_7514.JPG

Wearing Anna Sui Protective BB in 02, Marsala Cheek Palette, ABH Brow Wiz in Dark Brown, and NARS Audacious Lipstick in Codie

I waved at you when you flew over my house! 🙂

1 Reply
testing