Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

Oh dang, I HAVE to try it now @jemly

FullSizeRender.jpg

Red lips today!

Wearing:

NARS ADLW in Punjab

Besame Cream Rouge in Crimson

UD Lip Pencil in Rock Steady

Milk Makeup Lip Pigment in That Red Tho

@malday Very beautiful! I love everything about this look. 🙂

@malday this is so pretty! i love your lashes *__* . It feels like such a nice transition look going from winter to spring!

@malday

You look so gorgeous! I love the simplicity of this whole look - ESP the eyes. Very pretty!

Thank you @kromance ! I'm much too lazy these days to use anything on my eyes except mascara haha.

IMG_20170221_093311_506.jpg

@Blackwhiskey Youre so artistic! I love this! I like the points on your inner eyes, and the brows look so cool!

That shadow is divine! What is it?

I used nyx vivid bright cremem in shade cyberpop and then packed on the shade radon from the melt cosmetics radioactive stack, it's the same color but one is creme and the other is powder, of course. When packed, the shade looks like that but if you blend then it looks like what's on my crease. I only used that shade for color.

@h3llc4t

Woohoo!  Gglad you're back!  Amazing look!  @Blackwhiskey

Weekend Looks! I really need to invest in a mirror like the Simplehuman one. Unfortunately my apartment only really has a window in the living room currently so 😞

I've been trying out new foundations. Mainly the Armani Power Fabric foundation and the NARS Velvet Matte Skin Tint. I really like them both hah.

Sunday 2/19 FOTD

Items Used:

Eyes: Colourpop Stomper to tightline, Heroine Make Brown Liquid Eyeliner, Heroine Make Long and Curl Mascara, Colourpop Get Paid on lower lashline, ABH Modern Renaissance with Love Letter, Golden Ochre, Raw Sienna, Vemeer, Primevera, Cyprus Umber, KvD Alchemist Palette Opal

Face: NARS Velvet Matte Tint in Terra Neuve, Tarte Shape Tape in Fair, Charlotte Tilbury Bronze & Glow, ABH Brow Powder Duo in Ebony, ABH Clear Brow Gel, NARS blush in Out There from Unfiltered I, Becca Rose Quartz, Canmake Marshmallow Powder

Lips: Glossier Balm Dot Com, Alexis Ren x Colourpop Blotted Lip in Deja Vu

The eyeshadow actually looked a really nice smokey rosey color in person. curse my lighting

Spoiler
upload_6306213781349836942.jpg

upload_8288627890908148635.jpg

Saturday 2/18 FOTD

Items Used

Eyes: Tartelette in Bloom Charmer, Sweetheart, Rebel, Leader, Firecracker, Funny Girl. Heroine Make Black Liquid Eyeliner, Heroine Make Long and Curl Mascara, ABH Brow Powder Duo in Ebony, ABH Clear Eyebrow Gel

Face: Armani Power Fabric Foundation in 2, Canmake Marshmallow Powder, Tarte Shape Tape, Tom Ford Love Lust, Becca Rose Quartz, Charlotte Tilbury Bronze and Glow,

Lips: Glossier Balm Dot Com, Kat von D Lolita II

Spoiler
upload_6235782774248841488.jpg

upload_5881654553574183311.jpg

Sooo pretty *__* I really love Lolita II on you! I need to wear mine more.

Also the Simplehuman mirror is life changing. I didn't think I'd be comfortable with it because of the magnification but now I can't do my makeup without the blinding light heh u__u

@myumew nooo! don't tempt me! bed, bath and beyond keeps sending me 20% off coupons too. I think I have to get used to being comfortable with magnification too, since i still find it weird to see like my nose or eye up close >__<

i really want the blinding light though! my friend got one for christmas and every time she sends me a pic she looks so fabulous with the light lighting up her face *__*

I sheer my Lolita II out with a lip brush since my lips are super prone to chapping and I'm afraid if I do a thick layer and it decides it wants to chap even with lip balm on...no dice there! It's so pretty though, I'm always torn between it and Double Dare. Though, I should wear Lolita I more too! My lips definitely do need a bit of rest after liquid lipsticks though.

I bought it with the 20% code LOL my way of justification

I sheer my liquid lipsticks out too cause I don't really look good with full lips 😞

Double Dare is definitely next on my list.. I should've picked that instead of Lolita. For some reason Lolita looks sooo vampy on me.

@myumew HAHA. That is probably what I'll end up doing! Ugh now there's the new $250 one too!

Sheering them out isn't bad! I find they look really nice and now I can't go back.

Double Dare is very similar to Lolita II actually, just more pinky/coral! But very same tones. I like them both. Lolita I looks really vampy on me too, but I kind of like that since I don't have an in between nude to deep berry/purple lipstick and this fits it! I don't do vampy looks often, but whenever I watch a YouTube person do it I always want to right after lol

Playing with a few new items:

Face and Cheeks:  Fiona Stiles Matte Finish Foundation Concentrate in Porcelain; Urban Decay Naked Color Correcting Fluid in Pink; MAKE Skin Illuminator in Skir; MAKE Universal Stick in Cedar

DSC02696.jpg

Eyes and Brows:  MAKE Calypso Palette in Bentonite Clay; Peripera Wholly Deep Jewel Pot in #10 "Be Lovely"; Clio Professional Gelpresso Waterproof Pencil Gel Liner in No. 14 "Bloody Angel"; Benefit They're Real! Mascara; MAKE Brow Pen in Cool

Lips:  Bite Lip Pencil in 014; Bite Amuse Bouche in Verbena

FullSizeRender.jpg

FullSizeRender2.jpg

Valentine's Day look! Forgive the awkward photos, I wasn't too concerned with capturing my makeup that night haha.

Wearing ELDW in Tawny, BITE Multistick in Almond on eyes and cheeks, COTY Metallic Marsala over almond, and RdF Fortune Teller lipstick

I'd let you read my fortune any day, @malday

.....says the creep to the beautiful lady.

ha ha

You can do no wrong.

That lipstick is awesome. How do you like that brand's lipsticks?

Heart Thanks @EvangelineDamon !

Their lipsticks are okay, a little dry and patchy but definitely not the worst I've tried. I think it also depends on the color/ formula you get.

@malday it doesn't matter what you wear, you always look incredible. I have serious envy issues here. 😉

testing