Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Anonymous Insider

Re: What are you wearing today?

@itscarin Gorgeous! Also, your base looks so flawless that I can barely tell that you have anything on! Also, that lip complements you really well!And the eye look really brings out the brown of your eyes! Love it!!

I'm sporting flat iron curls, notable makeup items are the ABH Modern Renaissance palette and Sephora Collection Cream Lip Stain #24 Burnt Sienna, but what I'm really here for is to show off the awesome wall calendar in my office 😄

IMG_0218.JPG

Two cuties! @k617

You look gorgeous, girl!  I love your curls and that lipstick!  I also love the Pusheen donuts in the background - so cute! @k617

1. I love your hair!

2. I love the calendar in the background!!!

Haha thanks @EmmyLove! It's in a location where anyone who walks by will see it. I display it proudly! 😉

Ooo pretty!! I don't have enough hair to curl anymore lol. ALSO that lip colour is sooooo nice!

Thanks @jesscheems! These Sephora cream lip stains. They are definitely one of my fav liquid lipsticks (I prefer it over KVD's)

Wow sounds like I need to grab a few!

it's extra hard to show 'what i'm wearing' with glasses. and it's so dark out right now i had to turn on a lamp so it's just fuzzy chaos. but i thought the vibe still shows through ?

i returned to my ALL TIME FAVORITE single eye shadow pairing today and so i'm just pleased to have rediscovered it

LAURA MERCIER foundation primer, radiance

GIVENCHY photo perfexion fluid foundation

NARS radiant creamy concealer

SHISEIDO the makeup powder

NYX microbrow pencil, black 

CHANEL eyebrow powder duo (to add a hint of brown in there)

LAURA MERCIER baked powder, bronze03

NARS blush, impassioned

NARS single eyeshadows LHASA on lid and NEW YORK through the crease and on lower lid

BOBBI BROWN long wear eyeliner, jet

GIVENCHY 4-in-1 noir couture mascara

NYX lip pencil, pale pink

URBAN DECAY vice lipstick, safe word

glasses.jpg

noglasses.jpg

So sophisticated and chic ❤️

I also freakin love your blazer, so so much. The colour is perfection on you. and the glasses, amazing.

I am freaking in love with your hair

The vibe is definitely coming through! I love those eyeshadow colors. I was watching Lisa Eldridge the other day and she was saying 2 colors are all you really need. I need to show my singles more love!

thanks @Mcakes !! she's a wise woman, and i agree. i'm a big fan of the single-or-double blended wash of color. just enough effort without looking like you spent too much time on it. if that makes sense...?

Minimal makeup 

benefit roller lash

Mac Paintpot barestudy 

benefit roller lash mascara

Urban decay eyliner scorch eyeliner

Mac lipstick velvet teddy  

and I went to the salon and got my hair done today 🙂 bayalage 🙂 super happy i needed a change. I apologize for the tired looking selfie I've gotten six hours of sleep each day for practically the last week. 😞 but self pampering is under way today and tomorrow and hopefully better sleep tonight. 

IMG_2525.JPGIMG_2521.JPG

I love your entire look. Your hair is so pretty!

i love the color and style too, so pretty! i'm thinking of doing some beachy waves too 🙂

You look beautiful! 

I just love your eyes. Very mesmerizing! And your soft curls are gorgeous! I love wearing my hair that way. The only way my hair has been worn lately is in a bun. 

thanks thats very kind of you! I love curls too unfortunately i don't know how to that kind in the pic  i only know how to do heat-less curls. the salon did these with a straight iron i was super jelly of their talent in curling! 🙂

7 Replies
testing