Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

Your lip shape is so beautiful!  And that burnt orangey red!  ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ

I'm super appreciative that I didn't enjoy the vice lipstick sample card (I don't like lipstick sample cards in general) cause I can live in ignorant bliss of their awesomeness.  

Thanks @heartsmyface! They make wearing lipstick a lot of fun. 

Ah man you're both missing out and super lucky there! I didn't try any of the samples, but I started out with ZZ after seeing @k617 wearing it really well. Temptalia also hardcore enabled me to start collecting by putting out a "the best of the Vice lipsticks" post. 

I haven't posted in forever so here goes! 

Dr Brandt pore no more

kvd lock it foundation 42&44

becca rose quartz as blush

abh dip brow dark brown

jill Stuart glitter abs-g

marc Jacobs scandal which got replaced by mAC meta-fabulous cause it's easier to reapply.

my lips basically have to carry the weight of my looks cause I have absolutely no time for full faced makeup anymore.  Not for at least a couple months anyways๐Ÿ˜›image.jpegimage.jpeg

Oh @heartsmyface your hair is to die for! Gorgeous!!! This is the color I want.  Like all over. I have some blue streaks but I'm over it. I want blue hair dang it. Great job, the hints of purple add just enough dimension. Gawd I'm dying over her, best color you've ever had!!! And I loved that silver. 

I lagree with whoever mentioned a blue-red lip. It will look amazeballs on you!

๐Ÿ˜„  It's such a wearable and unobnoxious color but still super fun!   There are both purple and dark teal incorporated in there๐Ÿ˜‰  I'm interested in seeing how it fades out over time.  The fade-outs with my other hair colors have been pretty nice so far.  

You should totally do it!  You can think of your blue strands as putting your toes in the water;). Now dive in!  

Holy moly, mama! This might be my favorite hair and makeup combo on you ever! Especially with that soft nude pink lip. You are soooooo beautiful.

Aw, thank you so very much:). You're quite the beauty yourself;). It's nice to know I can look good in just twenty minutes or so though! 

@heartsmyface  I love your hairstyle!  You have the look that reminds me of French women who can just put on a slick of red lipstick and they're done with their makeup (or so I've read.)

Here's something that would go well with your hair: 

Bobbi Brown's Union Jack eyeliner. ๐Ÿ™‚  It's actually a little darker and a little more purple than this.

unionjack.jpg

lol I always thought that was cause they didn't have time to do makeup after their super long skincare routine! 

That eyegel looks so pretty!  I kinda wanna put that in my brows! 

I'm sure that would work. ๐Ÿ™‚

Oh hello, just stumbled across your posts. Hair is looking great! โค๏ธ the purple lol.

Oh hey!!! Thanks!  Stalking the Christmas sets?  Come over for fall tea whenever your dad takes off.  I got three new flavours!  Enticing right? 

Love your hair (as always!). Reminds me of Wonder Woman in the comics....that really stunning blue-black!

YES!!!!! Best compliment eva!!!  I need to arts and crafts me a headband!  

Yes! You gotta do some red lips!

images.jpeg

The hair!  The face!  The lips!  Dem brows! You look amazing Hearts!!  

๐Ÿ˜˜ 

HEARTS!  Love the hair!!

Thank you!!! 

That hair color looks so nice on you! I wish I could do that.

You CAN!!!  ๐Ÿ˜‰  Just tell them at your super professional job that it was supposed to be black but it turned out funky and that you need to wait a couple months between hairdyings๐Ÿ˜ˆ

testing