Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

So pretty! The red lips and gold eyeliner make this look perfect for holiday parties 😄

Thanks 🙂

I second what TriesToBeClassy said, A perfect look!

Thanks 🙂

It's been a while, but I felt like having some fun after the Rouge event this morning. Even ran into jellybean917 there!

Wearing some of the new, some of the loved, and some of the neglected.New stuff.JPG

Spoiler
Face:
Good Genes (new)
Hourglass Vanish Foundation in Ivory (new)
Hourglass Ambient in Diffused (neglected)
Nars Blush in Sin (loved)
Too Faced Milk Chocolate Bronzer (waaayyyy neglected)

Eyes:
Viseart Neutral Mattes (loved)
Viseart Bijoux (mostly new and loved)
Kevyn Aucoin Curling Mascara (loved)
ABH Brow Wiz in Medium Brown (loved)

Lips:
YSL Lip Liner in 6 (new-ish and loved)
Marc Jacobs Lip Creme in Infamous (loved)

I think I need to mix things up when I post. I always look the same! Hah!

ETA: OMG sorry! My face is life-sized!

I need a Viseart palette!

I really love the lip shade on you! I don't have any Hourglass but you're selling it to me...such a pretty fresh-faced, soft look (hope that makes sense? haha)..

Yes! You most definitely need a Viseart palette! The newest, Bijoux, is really really pretty. I could easily see you rock the colors in there. To be honest, I probably use my Visearts the most out of all the palettes I own. For reals.

I wasn't sure what to expect from the Hourglass foundation. I only owned the Ambient powders, a couple of blushes and their liner pencil. But I am liking this one a lot. Good coverage without feeling heavy or cakey.

If they have that Bijoux one at Sephora maybe I'll get it. I'll try to only get one .. so long as I use it and don't feel like I need them all ..and then I'll be broke lmao or do I get the mattes because it's practical.   Decisions. ..

I do really like that foundation on you!  I never try new foundations because I'm too scared of breaking out. I broke out from my tarte gel hybrid foundation twice in the past couple months both times I tried it..so I stick to my beloved maybelline fit me lol

It's so good to see you after such a long time @jozkid You look gorgeous as always. It is a very understated and polished look. Now I want to get MJ infamous 😉

Thanks @fatimamummy! Good to be back. I do browse through posts most days. I just don't always have time to comment and less time to post myself.

Infamous is pretty. A really nice work color.

@jozkid,

A Very Pretty Look!  Do you like the Hourglass Foundation? It gives a natural look.  🙂

Thank you @tsavorite. I do like the foundation. I've worn it the last couple of days now (it's Monday morning) and I find it really works for me. I have dry skin and I'm in my mid-50s, so I'm always looking for something that won't stick to drier patches and sink into fine lines. So far this works! It seems to melt into my skin as the day goes on and actually looks better as the day goes on IMO. I haven't noticed much settling in my forehead creases either (which has been an issue for me with foundations that have more coverage).

But the best part is that I can wear blush again! I have some mild rosacea so no matter what blush I put on, I just look rosy anyway. With this, the coverage is good enough that you can actually see the blush color I'm wearing — even after a full day! I don't have that "I just came in out of  a windstorm" look. For that alone I'm excited! Ha!

So nice to see your beautiful face! Your lips are *perfect* 😍

Hey there @TriesToBoClassy! Thanks! I'm not so sure how perfect my lips are, but I may have to credit a lipliner and a good lip brush! Unfortunately I'm not one of those girls who can just swipe on lipstick from the bullet and go. I'd have serious clown face. 😄

So pretty! I was looking for a blush but could not decide, thanks @jozkid

Thank you @Antonia99! I like this one a lot. It's very natural looking. A BTer named TopazBeth turned me on to that one.

@jozkid always such a pleasure to see your face !! you look lovely. love seeing what is new / loved / neglected too ! 

Thanks @jemly! I know, it's been a long time since I've shown my face. I just had a really nice time at the event, so I was feeling a bit inspired. 🙂

Your eyes look so bright! Lovely look @jozkid.

Thanks @AllysonJo!

it's saturday morning but i gotta go into work ! was wanting a kinda an old school smokey eye with nude lips thing.

LAURA MERCIER foundation primer

GIVENCHY photo perfexion fluid foundation

NARS radiant creamy concealer

SHISEIDO powder compact

LAURA MERCIER baked bronzer 04 (deluxe sample)

NARS blush, sex appeal

NYX microbrow pencil + CLINIQUE brow mousse

NARS eyeshadow duo, brumes

BOBBI BROWN long wear eyeliner, jet

GIORGIO ARMANI black ecstasy mascara

MAC lipliner, spice

MAC lipstick, velvet teddy

rock.jpg

15 Replies
testing