Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

That is great that he knows you so well and he (and your doctor) realized it was serious. I'm glad you mentioned it here - depression is so isolating. I think it helps to hear that other people are having problems.

It sounds weird but there have been a couple of BTers that I've noticed haven't been around and you were one of them. I don't know anyone well enough to PM them...but I'm glad you popped up again. 🙂

I know what it's like to feel like you're going to be pregnant forever, so I hope baby makes an appearance soon!

Honestly, I think if I had of complained myself it would have been chalked up to regular pregnancy symptoms, so I'm glad he brought it up, though I was mildly peeved at the time.  It's pretty darn common from what I'm told though I had never heard of antenatal depression before being told I was most likely suffering from it.   Everyone just talks about postnatal depression.  

oh no, who are we missing?  They'll be back.  They always come back.  😈

🙂 just can't stay away from BT!

I've actually never heard of that, either. I had postpartum depression and it was just awful, so I feel for you.

Hi Hearts! ❤ I missed seeing your face! Congratulations!  You look lovely and radiant. I love how your hair looks like an Opal 😊I hope you feel better soon when the baby comes and your delivery is quick, easy and painless!  Keep us updated!!

Oh gosh I've missed everybody here so much (even though I kept claiming to the hubs I didn't.). Thank goodness he didn't believe me for a second.  

Yay!!!  I went in and said I wanted mother of pearl hair so it's exactly on point then!!!!   It felt more unicorny last week cause the streaks needed fading:). I'm glad it's working out. 

so good to see your pretty face again! Good luck with the impending delivery! ❤️

Thanks.😘  Haha, the word impending usually has the word doom attached to it in our evil lair.  

haha I questioned my word choice for a slight moment and then pushed "Reply." You know I mean it in the standard ole way! 😉

😂. I'm gonna just go with the silent doom.  

Delivery is one of those rare things that you are impatiently waiting for but are simultaneously dreading.

Hearts!!! I've missed you! So glad to see your lovely face ❤️

im sorry you're going through so much - hopefully things calm down, especially when new baby arrives ❤️

Aw thanks Libellules, it's actually felt sorta calm for the most part believe it or not. I just thought I was extra tired cause of the pregnancy and my old age, lol.

The whole "M" thing threw me for a loop though.  I'm still not sure if I overreacted cause of hormones or if you can even overeat to that one, but yeah, I went in and had a couple spots excized that came back clear around the edges and have chosen to wait til after I give birth for a sentinel lobe biopsy.  I've been reassured that they think they got it all in the margins but they want to be extra cautious.  Blah.  

The baby arriving will sure help me be too busy to dwell in it all.   That's the hope anyway.🙃

Awww, well it sounds positive for sure <3. Baby hearts should be here soon right?! That's so exciting. I do hope baby hearts calms your and distracts you!

Wishing you the easiest smoothest delivery!

Thanks!  Easy and smooth.  Exactly what I want! 

Hearts!! Missed you, it's good seeing you back. So excited for your little one's imminent arrival, hope you will update us and that it all goes smoothly 😄

You look fresh and glowy and I love your pink lipstick! 

Thanks:). Ha, it's funny cause I didn't even realize I was depressed until my hubby noticed I wasn't buying make ups.  He asked me if I was on a no buy again.  I told him I wasn't interested in makeup anymore.  That didn't sit well with him and was a red flag.  He ratted on me to my OB that I wasn't doing what I love, lol.  Now they're watching me.  

I'm hoping things go smooth as well.  I've had a couple teaser labour days (ggrrrrrr). this week, so hopes are up.  

The lipstick I got on sale on the MAC site for $14 CA.  Can't complain there!  

IMG_20160726_142454.jpg

IMG_20160726_213935.jpg

Did this look two days ago. I wasn't feeling very well and to make myself feel better, I decided to try my hand at something simple yet avant-garde. This is way out of my comfort zone. I hope to better my artistry and do more colourful looks in the future.

This is beautiful and your skin is amazing!

Your skin looks flawless!    Love the pairing of purples and yellow/gold. 

Awesome!

You are a piece of art. 

testing