Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

i just love these sorts of lip colors on you @MK89 . they just brighten up your face in such a magical way. and you skin looks super super great !!!!!

Oooh I love these both on you! Salma is really nice, and Pygar really brings out your eyes! I think any day is a good occasion for lots of shine 😉 

I haven't posted in a whileeee. Trying to use some old things that I never reach for.

Photo on 7-28-16 at 2.41 PM.jpg

- IT Cosmetics CC Cream + NARS RCC + Givenchy Magnolia prism libre powder

- Tarte Prim blush + Becca Pearl highlighter

- Colourpop Brow Pencil + NYX Brow Gel

- Lorac pro matte palette + Loreal Infallible endless Pearl + YSL mascara

- Nars Audacious Anna

Even when I'm not wearing a contour/bronzer, it still looks like I have a harsh unblended contour. I don't understand. 

Your natural contour is enviable:). Don't question it.  Bask!!!!!  

Your eyes and your hair ❤️

Love Anna on you!

Your cheekbones are perfect. That's all 🙂 

Anna is so lovely on you - I think it's the contrast with your eye colour!  

pale princess.

re: Even when I'm not wearing a contour/bronzer, it still looks like I have a harsh unblended contour. I don't understand. 

nope to me you look like you have naturally sharp cheekbones, to me !

you have that natural contour everyone strives for with makeup! 

You look so pretty. I can't get over how different Anna looks on you vs me!

IMG_0586.JPG

Revisiting my love for navy and pink today - perfect for a cloudy summer day!

Wow! I love that smokey navy eye. You look stunning 🙂

Showing my age here by telling you that I have the Psych Furs running through my head right now.... (And since you are sooooo much younger than me, it's the song, "Pretty in Pink.")

Looking perfectly rosy here!

This is such a soft and pretty look!! and I love your top, where did you get it?!

Lol @k617 Soft and pretty came to mind for me as well! I just love those colours!! I want a light blush-y coloured nail polish that won't be streaky..I'm on the hunt!

@jesscheems matte or shimmery? One of my favourites is A England Iseult but it has some shimmer to it 🙂 I think it's one of the better ones! 

Light shades are just so hard to get without streaks 😞 

I would like one with some sheen. Nothing matte or anything like that. Thanks for your suggestion @lachaton 😃 

True. I thought perhaps there's a miracle shade out there that I've never come across LOL

Last year I'd probably have tons of recommendations for you (I was a nail polish addict, let's just say I had # bottles in the 3-4 digits...)

Now I prefer to keep my nails bare! They grow so much faster and are much nicer when nothing is covering them 🙂

True @k617 My nails were doing much better lately without polish lately. I have some China Glaze ones from Spring last year or the year before. They are pretty but streaky! 

Wow did you get rid of a lot of polish? That must have been crazy- I don't know if I could do that. Maybe only the goopy old ones LOL

@k617 I love it, too! I picked it up from the sale section at Reitman's website recently haha. It's the Sleeveless Printed Blouse in Peach Blush, but not many sizes are left anymore 

@lachaton ah darn, it's such a cute top!! I might have to run to my closest Reitman's....I've shopped at Smart Set lots and was sad they closed all stores, haven't been to Reitman's much before.

PS How was your trip in Calgary?

@k617 I only recently started buying some items from Reitman's - they have some great sales, and I like some of their options for wardrobe basics (I love their long sleeve tees and there are some nice blazers!)

Calgary was good! We ended up going to Crossiron Mills so thank you for suggesting it 🙂 the weather was cool, but it's so hot in ON that it was a nice break from the heat haha

6 Replies
testing