Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

Today was my first day back at work after a week of sick days. I feel like a real person again! A person who wears makeup! ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

MUFE Face & Body - a brand new bottle. It's always pretty exciting using those first few pumps. 

MUFE Shine On finishing powder

D&G tan blush for a little bit of cheek contouring

Nars Sex Fantasy blush

Bobbi Brown bronze highlight powder

Lancome gel sourcils brows in Chatain

ABH Modern Renaissance - just two neutral colors (can't remember which, didn't want to do much of an eye look)

MUFE Aqua Liner in Burgundy

Guerlain Maxilash

MUFE Lipstick in N41

image.jpeg

Flawless and brows on fleeeeeek ๐Ÿ˜‰

Yay, i am glad to hear you are feeling better! The burgundy liner is a nice touch to the soft pink look ๐Ÿ™‚

Glad you're feeling better! Your brows look amazing ๐Ÿ™‚

Glad you're feeling better! you brows look extra good today

Eyes - Tom Ford Golden Peach and Colourpop Puppy Love, Skin Food BlackBean Eye Line pencil, and YSL faux Cils mascara.
Lips - Too Faced Coral Fire.
Face - Tom Ford Traceless Stick Foundation in Cream, Bare Minerals Original Mineral Veil, Dolce & Gabbana Orange blush (which holy cow is that pigmented), and Bobbi Brown Afternoon Glow highlighting powder. Also, you can't see it but giving the Coola makeup setting spray Green Tea and Aloe SPF 30 a shot. It's a perfect size for my purse for reapplication.
My hair is valiantly fighting the humidity (70%), but definitely curling up!

image.jpeg

Your hair looks so pretty and I love that blush colour on you!!

Wow! Your hair IS so short compared to before! I love the new haircut!!

You look very much in charge here, almost fierce! But also adorable. I think it's the short hair ๐Ÿ˜† 

just stopped in here to say how much I love your new haircut! It looks great on you, @Sprytely

My hair is doing the same thing these days! You still look fresh and pretty though, and I love your necklace ๐Ÿ™‚

First look with the Anastasia BH Modern Renaissance palette.  This palette is even better than I thought.

DSC02018.jpg

Face and Cheeks:  Fiona Stiles Luminous Foundation Concentrate in Porcelain; MAKE Contour | Highlight in W1; Tarte Maracuja Blush & Glow in Candlelight; Urban Decay Gwen Stefani Blush Palette in Hush; Clio Art Highlighter in Light Gold

DSC02032.jpg

Eyes and Brows:  Anastasia BH Modern Renaissance palette in Tempera, Red Ochre, Venetian Red, Golden Ochre, and Primavera; Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Yeyo; Ulta Super Stretch Mascara in Black/Brown; Urban Decay Gwen Stefani Brow Box

Lips:  Lime Crime Velvetines in Squash

Your glow and those lips โค๏ธ

Thank you.  I definitely go for very dewy looks most days.

The lips are a mixed bag.  I love the color.  LOVE the color.  But Lime Crime's formula's probably a B/B- for me.  It doesn't dry out the lip, but it does have a tendency to flake after a few hours, and it doesn't hold up after drinking or eating like some other liquid formulas I've used.  Nor does it reapply well.

That's too bad! I haven't tried Lime Crime- the last person on the world maybe lol. 

I love dewy looks and glowing skin โค๏ธ

I'm fairly new to Lime Crime too.  It's definitely good enough for me to keep using what I've got, but I think for near-dupes, I'd probably lean toward other brands.  But a lot of their colors are really unique, and I don't expect to find easy dupes.

On the other hand, the metallic gold Zenon holds up surprisingly well, even though I'd expect a metallic matte finish to flake more than the usual one.

This whole orange/red combo really compliments your complexion and hair!

Thanks!  I really love red and orange, especially around the eyes.  I think it really makes the blue pop.  And I'm really liking my hair color right now.  It's hit some kind of sweet spot.  I'm glad you like it.

Whoa, i love the forst picture. Your two eyes seem to convey two different emotions ๐Ÿ˜„

You are great at pairing colors. Who knew red eyes + golden lips would look so fantastic together?! ๐Ÿ˜

Ha!  I didn't realize until after I posted that my right eye looked so wonky.  Some kind of trick of the angle of the camera lens and where I was looking.  But it definitely looks dark and suspicious. ๐Ÿ˜‰

And thanks.  I used some burnished colors from the paletteโ€”Golden Ochre and Red Ochre, especiallyโ€”so I decided to try an orange lip color to try to bring out those tones.  I think it really worked, though it's not as easy to pick up in the photos.

I need to use my palette soon! It looks great on you

4 Replies
testing