Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

Hey thanks @maskedteagal and @k619 (wouldn't tag you for some reason?). I guess I had a true red in mind when I was doing my eyes. I do agree though, Manhunt was my first non-drugstore lipstick and has been a favorite of mine for years. 

You look lovely and fresh, not too pink at all 🙂

I think your lips look great!! This colour looks really good on you!

Eyes - NARS Mykonos and NYX Punk Heart, Rimmel smoke n shine gel liner in Purple Craze. (Apparently I forgot mascara, oh my!).

Lips - Charlotte Tilbury's Secret Salma.

Face - Trying out Tom Ford's Traceless Stick Foundation in Cream (looking for a summer foundation). Guerlain Meteorites Blanc de Perle, Cargo Bali blush, and Anastasia Beverly Hills highlight in Summer (freakin' gorgeous!).

image.jpegimage.jpeg

@Sprytely,

Purple with your green eyes...exquisite! Really pretty!

All those purples are taking my breath away @Sprytely! you're doing a fellow purple-lover proud 😉

Whoa spry! You look stunning. Hair, glasses, lipstick everything is perfection 😍

Oh, my heart. ❤️

Love the purply coordinated look!!

That blush is lovely! Plus I love how your glasses match your top 🙂

That lipstick is beautiful on you! I love it! 

that blush color is so, so pretty.

Just to reiterate my comments from yesterday: that haircut is bangin' :x

And I love the purple shadow with your green eyes!

Hey! You're all blown out! It's very pretty like that. Nice to be able to switch looks sometimes, huh? I really like that blush on you, too. Such a pretty glow!

That's it!  I was trying to figure out why Sprytely looked different.  Always pretty, but this haircut and style is particularly flattering.

Haha yes. It doesn't happen often since we moved to the South, I don't really enjoy fighting with the humidity over my hair here lol 

So pretty! Not to be weird but do you usually wear your hair up? I really like it down, also :). And I love your glasses. 

I often wear a headband but also got a haircut yesterday (it was down to my bum--not anymore!). 🙂

Ok, this isn't from today - my phone says June 22 - but I've been sick for a week and I'm sitting in bed sweating out a fever and wearing my ratty PJs. I AM finally getting better now that my dr has found the right antibiotic so eventually I'll be wearing makeup and wearing real clothes again. I just need this reminder that I'll be human again soon. 

image.jpeg

Sick sucks 😞 feel better soon! (Or else?--that always sounded like an ultimatum to me. lol)

Heehee  🙂 I have finally and definitely turned a corner! Turns out I was resistant to amoxicillin which is why this has dragged on for so long. Now that I'm on the right medication I am feeling a lot better and am finally not contagious to the world around me! Yay! I'm actually looking forward to going back to work.

3 Replies
testing