Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

You are GLOWING!

Gorgeous! Fresh faced and you're glowing!

image.jpeg

I can't top the lovely @jesscheems but here's my look from yesterday 😄 mostly it was me testing out Urban Decay's new Vice lipstick in Amulet, which is absolutely stunning. I also used Clinique Cola Pop, and Burberry Eyeshadows in Nude 02 and Mulberry

U look beautiful as well! Love your lip color. I will have to check out the UD new Vice lipsticks! 😉

thank you @jen143xo! This is the first one I've tried, and I'm in love 

@MK89 

You are beautiful and so is @jesscheems. You are both very attractive in your own looks.  Amulet is sure stunning or should I say , it is stunning on you💕

Thank you @fatimamummy! those lipstick samplers Ulta sent out are dangerous. So many pretty, tempting colors!

@MK89 you are stunning! Your giving me too much credit there 😜 I always love the looks you come up with and you make everything look so romantic and pretty.

Amulet looks gorg on you! I never did get a Clinique blush. Cola looks really nice! Another *need* to my ever growing list! :😀

haha thanks @jesscheems! You're so sweet 🙂

You will love Cola Pop, definitely check it out. It's one of my favorites 😉

jessicabasiinstapic.png

Hello BT world! This is a throwback pic but I finally decided to come out from under my rock LOL

Also since this is a WAYWT I feel like a doofus for posting now that I can't recall what I was wearing on my face. But I do remember liking the look and despite my yellow lighting I saved this pic! I'm pretty sure I was wearing Tarte since I can't seem to get enough!!

Welp it's official. You MUST post more full-face pics!  To think you have been depriving us all of your natural beauty @jesscheems. Your comments showed your beauty inside and now we get to see your beauty outside too!  Your skin is perfection and your eyes are just the most enchanting thing ever!

For sure. I can't wait to share my looks on BT 🙂 it's definitely a treat at times to get a full face done with an active tot lol. Now I appreciate things even more! 

Thank you, that's so sweet of you to say ☺️ -warm fuzzies- I can't even thank you enough for all the compliments and the very warm welcome. 💕

you are SO GORGEOUS omg!

I claim thee my BT girl crush!

Thank you very much!

Oh wow that's pretty major lol...😜 Such a compliment 😊

I've always loved the gorgeous eyes. Nice to see they match the gorgeous face, too!

Thank you! ❤️

Wow you look so beautiful! 

Thanks @jen143xo ❤️ -blushes-

Holy wow! Gorgeous lady! And to think you have been depriving us of your beautiful face all this time?!? 😄

Oh my my!!! Thank you lol. Okay I'll try not to deprive you any further 😛 hahaha

@jesscheems Very pretty! BTW did you upload a hauls video on YT. There are some major similarities and some little differences between the two 🤔

32 Replies
testing