Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

I love a sparkly day look! 

SUCH A GORGEOUS LOOK!!!  Sorry to shout but seriously, drop-dead gorgeous 

THANK YOU SO MUCH!  😉  No, seriously, so flattering.  It ended up being a little more "evening" than I'd planned for the morning, but I quite liked it.

Your skin!! The highlight!!! The seamless, flawless look!! Positively to die for!!! 

Oh, thank you.  It's definitely a very dewy finish.  (I do add a drop or two of face oil to my foundation, as usual.)  But it is particularly luminous in these photos.  I'm not particularly sure why it registered so well in this light, but I'll take it.

I totally tried recreating this look today but I'm going to have to play with it some more. I just ended up more discoball than dewy 😂

@liv545  If it helps, as I mentioned I also add a few drops of face oil (here, Origins Plantscription Youth Renewing Face Oil).  I find that it gives a natural dewy finish to most foundations without adding the shimmery/sparkly glow of a highlighter.  Then I add a highlighter at the end, but it's not as overpowering.

I also think I used my new Peripera Milk Blur as a primer, but I didn't list that either.  It's not an illuminator in any way, but it turns out to be a lightener which creates a nice base for dewy or semi-dewy foundations.

I'm going to try that tomorrow. I have the Caudalie cru oil and that should work. 

Your highlighter. 🙌🏻

Thanks.  It is a little blinding today... as a highlighter should be.  It's the first time trying my Tarte illuminator (pretty newly on sale at Sephora), and I'm still undecided how much I like it, but I think it may catch more in natural light than in my mirror.  Still, most of the glow is my Clio highlighter.

After all the rumors about the regular Tom Ford blush line being discontinued, I caved and ordered Love Lust from Spring (whoot! for deals to good to pass up). 

Eyes are sultry muse, and lips I'm not sure but probably surratt Perfectionniste.

lovelust.jpg

and one of my frogs was looking extra cute this morning

frogbelly.jpg

I'm a lurker these days... You are STUNNING. So, so beautiful. 

Such a soft and pretty look!  I'm convinced you can wear any shade for eyes, cheeks and lips!

frog looks happy!

Not quite any shade lol. I've had to keep the makeup light lately as my job requires quite a bit of time working outside during the growing season. Total melt down in nude is less noticeable.  

Beautiful look, and yay for a fellow frog lover! Thank you for sharing your little guy with us 🙂

She's an inquisitive little critter. Sometimes I can't believe something so small and delicate can be so bold.  

Lovely, as always.  (Hear, hear!  Deals too good to pass up.)

And that is a beautiful frog.

New TSB things! (*s)

Products:

Spoiler
Pur Correcting primer (foil)
IT Cosmetics CC Cream in Medium (foil; too dark but not too bad)
Bobbi Brown Intensive Skin Serum Concealer in Sand 5
Too Faced Primed and Poreless powder
Burberry Earthy blush
*Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick in Nectar
Becca Moonstone, pressed
Smashbox Undereye Hydrating Primer
*Tarte Apple Of My Eye quad, all shades
Benefit Roller Lash
IT Cosmetics Universal Brow Pencil
UD Matte 1993

FullSizeRender (35).jpg

FullSizeRender (34).jpg

Day two of being human again!

Eyes - Viseart Bridal Satin again: top left color, and the bottom two colors in the next column. Catrice Liquid Metal Gel Eye Pencil in Hazel the Hoff. Hourglass Film Noir mascara (not really a fan).

Lips - Tom Ford's Theo.

Face - Banila Co CC cream. Givenchy Les Saisons Poudre Bonne Mine in 01 (seriously my fellow pale folks I'm still a bit grey/sickly looking and this fixes that). Tom Ford blush in 03 Flush. Hourglass Ambient Brilliant Strobe Light.

image.jpegimage.jpeg

And, bonus pic, today's outfit (as I've gotten the impression that some of you enjoy my sense of style lol):

Spoiler
image.jpeg

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Wow!  You are one beautiful, stylish lady!!  Yes please keep with the bonus outfit pics. 

Theo is superb on you!  I see a color challenge - match your lips to your accessories!

6 Replies
testing