Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

This lipstick makes your eye color pop.

I agree! After I saw @Gwenhwyfar make Kale look spectacular, I thought it would be a better choice for me than Squid Ink would because of my eye color. I'm loving it!

Kale is so beautiful on you (especially when paired with that Givenchy shadow!).

Thank you so much @ExquisiteGypsy! I'm so happy with both purchases!!!

LOVE this look!!!!!

Thank you! I thought it might be too much when I initially thought of pairing the green+gold together but I'm pretty sure I'm going to fall back on this look frequently! It was pretty simple, too.

OMG. Kale + your eyes!!!!

Thank you @TopazBeth! I was going to only get Taro & Thistle initially, but so many BT ladies, including yourself, convinced me that I needed it. Anything to be closer to bad gal RiRi, though too 😉

Face and Cheeks:  Urban Decay Pore Perfecting Complexion Primer Potion; Peripera Milk Blur; Fiona Stiles Luminous Foundation Concentrate in Porcelain; MAKE Skin Illuminator in Skir; Clinique Cheek Pop in Pink Pop; Clio Art Highlighter in Light Gold

DSC01491.jpg

Eyes and Brows:  Peripera Wholly Deep Jewel Pot in #10 Be Lovely; Urban Decay 24/7 Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner in Woodstock (wing); Clio Gelpresso Waterproof Eyeliner in Bloody Angel (waterline); Clinique Just Browsing in Light Brown; MAKE Defining Mascara

Slightly better look at eyes, even though I forgot to deal with the mascara gap:

Spoiler
DSC01488.jpg

Lips:  Urban Decay Revolution Lipstick in Shame

Beautiful and vampy. Love this.

i'm floored by this. this is my favorite look i've seen on you, i think. perfect mix of utterly ethereal and dark. also....i want shame now. beautiful.

What a compliment!  Thanks.  And here was me thinking it was a nice, but fairly pedestrian, look.  I was really pleased with the way my skin turned out today.  (I think a lot of the difference is that I layered a full-face application of the Clio highlighter to add general glow.  And the lighting this morning really picked up on it.)  And Shame is beautiful, and has a lot of depth.  Different lights bring out different shades in it, and it's easily one of the smoothest formulas in the Revolution line, though I don't know what the reformulation will bring.

Love the colorful wing! 

Trying out one of my new CP lippies form the sale - Ultra Satin Tansy. I LOVE the Ultra Satin formula. Longwearing but not drying at all, which is a problem for me with most liquid lippies, including CP's Ultra Mattes. This was super comfortable though. It didn't totally last through dinner (though I was eating messy, oily food), but it did last through multiple cups of coffee and a constant water bottle companion. And all this for $4.80!! New favorite.

Also I just love this color. It's described as a "yellow-toned brown," which...isn't the most appetizing, so I almost didn't order it. SO glad I did though - in person it makes me look sort of like a sepia monochrome film star, if I do say so myself.

FullSizeRender (29).jpg

FullSizeRender (28).jpg

Products:

Spoiler
Laura Mercier Radiance primer
NARS Tinted Moisturizer in Finland
Becca Undereye Brightener
Algenist Color Correcting Drops, green
Burberry Earthy blush
Becca Champagne Pop
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
All the UD shadows: Naked (Half Baked, Naked), Naked Basics (Venus, Faint as liner)
Lancome Hypnose mascara in Brown
Smashbox Matte Tech Brow Pencil in Taupe
ColourPop Ultra Satin in Tansy

Reminds me of chocolate. Pretty.

Love how Tansy looks on you! 

I can't recall but did you snag Too Lips as well?!  I've worn that shade out! 

AMAZING! This shade is perfect on you.

ooh you might have sold me on this color! it looks amazing on you!!

There's a fine line between useful color descriptions and failure to express a color's potential.  "Yellow-toned brown" walks that line.

And it ends up being such a rich, rich color.

I wasn't gonna take a pic since this pretty ho-hum but the light was really nice this morning. 

MUFE Face & Body 

NYX Microbrow

Naked 3 palette

MUFE Smoky Extravagant mascara

Hourglass Ethereal powder under my eyes

MAC Warm Soul blush 

I had originally used a Burberry lipstick but it was too pink so I covered it with a nude from Clinique - so this is a mishmash

image.jpeg

Products:

Spoiler
- Murad Invisiblur Perfecting Shield
- Kat von D Lock-It Tattoo Foundation in Light 42
- Too Faced Primed & Poreless Pressed Setting Powder
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- Urban Decay Alice Through The Looking Glass Palette - Looking Glass, Lily, Reflection, Duchess, Kingdom
- Tarte Eyeliner Pencil in Bronze
- Hourglass Cosmetics Film Noir Mascara
- Urban Decay Alice Through The Looking Glass lipstick in Alice

IMAG2509.jpg

IMG_20160523_074502.jpg

1 Reply
testing