Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

I am out of blue lipsticks.  Here is one to start my next color category: nudes/browns.  

image.jpeg

ack i love that color but i don't want that brand! ><

So pretty, I love your eyeshadow too!

so soft and pretty !

Cool! I've never seen a colour like this on you before, and I really like it.

I love the color but not the formula. I'd love to find a dupe for this.

IMG_20160430_235234.jpg

This is my makeup for today. Just based it off my emotions from the last few days. They were rough. A certain group of people I was friends with screwed me over so horribly that I cut ties and disassociated myself from them PERMANENTLY. They effed up THAT BAD for me to go to that level. Its extremely rare that I get there. There was a lot of angry tears, angry music, and an angry whole cheesecake eating session. Some residents have been verbally abusive. Also finals  are next week and I'm stressed out. 

For my eyes I used the Kat Von D True Romance pigment in Johnette ( Ive had this since I first came to BT almost 4 years ago 😊) Morphe 35O, Flormar Deep Sapphire diamond eyeshadow, random silver  glitters my friend Fei let me borrow (I hate glitter cuz it make my eyes itch but I was feeling it today). Lips are Coloured Raine Soul and Marshmallow.

Sending you big hugs and good wishes for your exams next week.

Here's a quote that I really like :

"Being Fabulous is THE Best Revenge"

For me, it means to stay focused on your own goals and dreams and not caring about what others think ( lol but also knowing deep down that your life is better off without them or their negativity)

I'm sorry you are having a rough time. You are absolutely talented & beautiful! 

I really want to meet all of you in person someday. You all are so amazing and supportive. I wanna hug all of you. Thank you ❤❤❤

You are such a gorgeous and talented person! You are always kind and helpful, I cannot imagine people being mean to you. We're all proud of you for sticking up for yourself and cutting out that negativity!

Good luck on your finals! Don't let your mood get in your way. One semester my boyfriend broke up with me a few days before an important law final. It was the worst. Use this time to push yourself farther away from them, and closer to success! ❤️ 

you look beautiful. people can be wretched. i'm really not exaggerating, when i'm feeling really down about how awful people can be, i remember the amazing people i've met on these boards and it literally gives me hope. glitter tears are the best tears !! xo

Thanks Jem. I'm so glad that I have you amazing ladies here on BT. I'm so happy that I'm part of an amazing forum. 😊😊

Sorry to hear about your troubles.  You look very lovely though.

Awwww, people can truly suck meteorites!!!  <see what I did there? 

But cheesecake!!!!!!   Mmmmmmmmm!!!!!  The tears are awesome.  The artsy ones I mean.  

You're a strong woman and clearly know what you need in life.  Just focus on the task at hand!  Good luck with your finals!  

Thanks Hearts ❤❤❤ You always know how to make me laugh when I need it.  I saw what you did there. 😁The cheesecake was amazing. There was cinnamon in the crust. Mmmmmmmm. 

Lol I see what you did there

This is a gorgeous look for you - you are totally festival ready!  🙂

I'm sorry you're having a rough time.  😞

Stay strong and beautiful - you'll get through this.

I've actually never been to a festival! East Coaster here. I would love to go to one. But we don't have them where I live.

These people were an integral part of my life for the last 3 years. I met them when I first got to college. So it really hurts.

I'm really sorry about your ex-friends.... It is really tough to learn that some friends aren't.

but, you look lovely - I hope it is cathartic 🙂

I'm so sorry about what you went through. Good for you for not putting up with that kind of behavior. Good luck with your finals!

testing