Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

For some reason, I couldn't get a very good picture today, but this one at least looks like the right colors.

Face and Cheeks:  Clinique Even Better Foundation in Alabaster; MAKE Skin Illuminator in Skir; Urban Decay Naked Flushed in Native

DSC00996.jpg

Eyes and Brows:  Clinique Lid Smoothie in Cashew Later; Clinique All About Shadow Duo in Sand Dunes, Single in Sugar Sugar; Urban Decay XX Vice Reloaded Palette in Mildew; Ulta Amped Up Mascara in Black-Brown; Urban Decay Gwen Stefani Brow Box

Lips:  Urban Decay Revolution in Speedball

If you told me right now that you were the face of some makeup or perfume line I'd absolutely believe you.

*blushes shamelessly*  You flatter!  But thank you.

You look gorgeous. I especially love the lighter undereye liner. 

Ooh, thanks.  Clinique's Sugar Sugar is one of the most versatile makeup products I own.  I basically use it all over my face to frost it.

Love the lip color. I have too much fun buying UD revolution lipsticks on sale. It was a nice little surprise hoarding those 😉

No kidding.  I basically used this sale as an excuse to buy a whole bunch of risky (for me, at least) lip colors.  I have enough lipstick now to doll up a herd of elephants.

Ooooh, Speedball. And your skin is flawless as usual.

Why thank you.  It's one of my new UD half-off lipstick binge-buy colors.  I was unacceptably short of purples, so I loaded up.

I'm basically wearing everything I listed in the makeup bag thread (I had to put everything away so I used it as I went) except with MAC sunny soleil lipstick over top of sephora funky fuschia lip liner. I feel like I look mature today, hehe, very deceptive.  image.jpg

I really love that lip shade on you- I was lured into this thread because of yours and annec322s lip colour!!

The last blue lipstick in my collection is iridescent.  It looks more purple/pink when the light hits it.  

Image-1.jpg

Your lip colour lured me in!

I want it just cause it's called unicorn tears.   You say it's better than becca opal?  How so? Do you have both that you can swatch side by side? 

I don't own both; I just swatched them in store before choosing one.  I like Unicorn Tears better because its more pigmented.

It does look a lot more blue toned than opal...   Are you going for the UD Time lipstick in the Alice collection?   I bought it and two others off the UD website today.  This'

l be my first experience with their lipsticks.  You know, now everytime I see blue lipstick I'm going to think of you.  

Nope.  I didn't really see any colors in the new collection that were must haves for me.  I'm excited to see you model them though!  

The packaging got me more than the actual colors, but I'm interested in trying UD lipsticks as well.  The colors are a little dark for spring but there's tim burton for ya. 

What a beautiful shade. I'd been hoping to pick it up for months but never saw it in Canada. You wear it well!

Soft, delicate and dream-like. ♥

That looks so good on you, I have been curious about that color!

1 Reply
testing