Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

It's all @MK89's fault that I bought it in the first place, so she should shoulder some of the blame.

Do you have any other Viseart palettes? I may do a swatch comparison of some similar Viseart colors (apparently Minx and its fellow Theory palettes are all new colors), so that might save you. 🙂

The Carousel Meteorites are such a lovely blush on you! Also I was out of town the last few days and just liking posts on my phone rather than commenting, but your vampy look the other day was INCREDIBLE.

❤️ u, Beth! Thanks!

Chai looks great on you. I swatched it and just knew it would be too brown on me.

I have been digging brown shades lately, after dismissing this early '90s lip color trend that came back. Mea culpa, brown lipsticks. 

Aw, nice!! Well, Chai definitely works for you - especially in combination with that Viseart palette. How are you liking Carousel as a blush?

Chai is pretty great. 🙂 I bought Carousel to use as a blush, even though it's marketed as normal Meteorites (if "magic balls" can even be called normal) meant to be used all over your face. I tried that a few days ago, but it was too pink. I have yellow undertones but also rosacea, so the result wasn't super flattering. I'm liking it much more as blush. I wore it very lightly today (applied with a stippling brush), but I'll mess around with coverage and brushes.

It's very pink.. Even the powder puff included is saturated in a pink color! Blush for me, too. 🙂

The puff is so pink. And annoying doesn't have a handle, so you have to dig it out each time. I think I tossed the puff from my regular Meteorites; I'm sure this one will receive a similar fate.

Ok, so no face makeup (foundation) and too much highlighter (playing with my new highlighter!) so I really do glow.

MAC Skinfinish in Otherearthly on eyes and as highlight

MAC Ionized Rich Lipstick (lovely finish)

Recommendations from @heartsmyface

And I'm not loving the blush I chose so will now go and correct it!

mac 2.jpeg

Ouhhhhh, it arrived!!!!   Otherearthy is the most sparkly 'skinfinish', lol.  I'll definitely be using it as either blush or shadow as well!   I can see it being great as a light bronzer with that copper!   Your skin looks so radiant!  What highlighters have you been playing in?  

I'm glad you're liking Ionized!   Isn't it moisturizing!!!!  

I was using the shades in Otherworldly individually and piled on...so there is a lot of highlight.  I swapped out for a less pink blush but didn't want to re-take a photo.

I LOVE these.  I love the shades in Otherworldly and haven't even tried them together yet...blush is a good idea.

And Ionized is amazing.  It is moisturizing and I love the finish and way it looks as the light hits.  Not the longest wear...but if it was then it would lose that beautiful translucent quality.  Are any of the other lip shades similar in finish.

I would have skipped this collection totally without your input and photos.  So thank you!  I love these!

image.jpgThey all have the same slightly-shinier-than-a-satin finish and feel similar on, though Touch the Earth seems more opaque than the rest.  

The creamy factor takes the longevity away, but I enjoy the lipglossy feel of them too much to care that I have to reapply every couple hours.  

Thanks!  I might end up with another shade.  I have others in this formula but they are heavier.  Seems this collection added a touch of translucence.  So beautiful.

Your skin is flawless and hey all I can say is it's never too much highlight LOL I love that glow =D. Your eyes are gorgeous and I like that lip colour on you!! You pull off anything!!

Thank you!!!  Now you need to teach me how to do that perfect eyeliner!

Such pretty colors. Love the eyes!

Thanks!  They're subtle on, with lovely finishes.  I really like them.

Love the pinky/gold on your eyes @meganlisa. It really makes your eyes POP.

@virgo87 Thanks!  It's one of the highlighter shades.  Imagine, so pigmented!

That looks like such a great lipstick on both you and Hearts. I can't wait for mine to arrive. You are indeed glowing today! 😉

12 Replies
testing