Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

Thank you for taking the time to share your dirty secrets, you monster 😜

I'm going to pull this up tomorrow when I do my makeup! I can't believe you are able to achieve such precision without a liner. I use it like a crutch for my wobbly hands. But I often end up overlining my lips by accident trying to fix it, like cat eye to Amy Winehouse (RIP). Need to practice without!

Don't forget to lick the Q-tip!

@TKLJ Thanks for the application tips! My creamier lipsticks always get on my teeth, and I've never had this problem before. I will try tomorrow if I'm not wearing a liquid lip!

I mean, take it all tongue in cheek, but that generally is how I apply lipstick. Hope it goes well. 🙂

LOVVVVVVE Radish on you!!!!

Thanks, Elle. I'd highly recommend it, if you can still find the perk in a store.

Thanks TK but I don't think such a color would mesh with my skin tone quite as well.

Perfect lips!

Lovely comment!

Radish looks amazing on you!

Thanks, Melissa. I was a bit hesitant to get it since I have similar colors, but I wanted to try out the formula more than just applying in the store. I've def added some ABs to my spring sale shopping list.

I got the perk 2 weeks ago and haven't had a chance to try it out. I really hope the formula works for me. And I love Bite, so whenever I get a chance for a sample I'm all in 😄

Foundation:  Fiona Stiles Luminous Finish Foundation Concentrate, Porcelain [MAKE Skin Illuminator in Skir, Clinique Transparency Setting Powder]

Cheeks:  Urban Decay Gwen Stefani Blush Palette, Cherry and Angel

Eyes:  MAKE Matte Finish Eyeshadow in Poppy (outer third), in Bentonite Clay (blending shade); Urban Decay Gwen Stefani Eyeshadow Palette in Skimp, Stark, and Blonde (inner third and underbrow), in Anaheim (under lower lash, outer half); Ulta Amped Lashes Mascara in Black/Brown

Lips:  Urban Decay Sheer Revolution in Liar

DSC00222.jpg

That touch of orange is fantstic. 

That orange is so cool.

That orange! Wowza! Between the hair and your colors, you look like fire in the best possible way.

Thanks.  It's definitely the only bright color I can pull off at once.  You can't really see it in this photo, but I appreciate how much it helps my blue eyes pop.

Lips: YSL Glossy Stain 14

Eyes: MAC Sable & Nylon + MUG Mocha & Whimsical, Mark Jacobs new mascara (LOVE)

Face: trying out samples of MUFE Ultra HD Foundation in Y205 (pic left)  &R210 (right).

Right now I'm too pale for all my foundations that work with dry skin.

Any Input or suggestions on very pale foundations for dry to combo skin? Thanks 😄

IMG_0487.JPG

gorgeous. check out NARS sheer glow in siberia. 🙂

Will do!

On your lips is a GLOSS?!?  Or is that just the name??  <really loving the color.

I saw you mentioned below that you ordered some MAC shadows.  What all did you get?  I'm torn between buying shadows I truly don't need just to say I've tried MAC/the price is great & behaving myself 😛

4 Replies
testing