Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

^ This.

This is so good! That lipstick looks like the one Jeffree Star is coming out with and the limited edition one from Sugarpill. How well does the shadow stick to the lipstick?

I know, which is why i'm skipping out on it. Although his is matte but meh I already get the same effect with this. Since the shadow doesn't have loose glitter particles, that's best when doing this. and the lipstick formula grabs on to it well. I use x5sDHH7.jpg

It's the last one, it's etude house rose gold. so you can always look for an american dupe of it. I think urban decay freelove comes close. 

I'll definitely try it and think of you! I have a couple of liquid lipsticks with glitter/shimmer and I love the effect those give. 

Nice! I was going to suggest using a coraly pink if you don't have that kind of shadow and use a white gold eyeshadow. i know kvd has several nice pink shades and um la splash if you don't suport kvd, etc. LET YOUR MIND FLY LIKE A FREAK ON FLEEK. i'm sorry, i never use the word fleek.

Eyeshadow amount to most of my makeup purchases (followed closely by lipstick) so I know I definitely have something that will work. I love the more out there looks but I don't have a good level of expertise yet so I never post those when I try them.

This is absolutely amazing. Your wig is so fun and your eyeshadow skills are amazingly artistic.

Please don't stop posting here. I have a hard time keeping up with everyone on IG.

thank you tk, but these days i'm preferring instagram when it comes to posting my face 😕 

Finally got Bite Beauty Black Truffle.  Also, the light yellow eye shade is a Lancôme Parisian Pastel (love these on the eyes; so bright & effortless!).

image.jpeg

Anonymous Insider

This is such an exciting, radical look! The lip is super fierce, and your complexion looks utterly flawless! Stunning and editorial! 🙂

May have to check out Black Truffle!

Black Truffle intimidates me in the tube, but you make it look surprisingly wearable!

Great picture, that lip color looks so pretty on you.

Black Truffle is amazing.

It reminds me of Nars Dominique, in that it looks good on everyone.

Double post! 😄 I took advantage of the Platinum 3x points at Ulta to grab the Buxom custom palette I've been looking at forever: Jetsetter, Hot or Yacht, Cool Caviar, Pure Platinum, Room Service, Prenup. Very happy with it! For some reason the Room Service single is noticeably better quality than the one that came in the pastel palette (which I returned).

Smashbox Primer Oil

Tarte BB Primer in Fair

Clinique stick foundation in Intense Ivory (surprisingly good formula, and this one's name isn't ridiculous either)

Tarte Sculptor stick

Becca Shimmering Spotlights (liquid wand thing) in Opal 

Dr Jart BB Contour kit - pink

Hourglass Diffused Light

Becca Pressed Opal

Clinique Nude Pop blush

UD Eye Primer Potion

Buxom custom palette - Room Service, Jetsetter, Hot or Yacht

KVD Thunderstruck

UD liners: Moonspoon, Smoke

Chanel Nourishing Lash Primer

MUFE Smoky Extravagant mascara

Colourpop Ultra Matte Kapow

Colourpop Lippiestix Wet in center of lip

I need to figure out how to get my inner corner shadow from falling down into my undereye area. It doesn't look terrible, but I'm usually not doing it on purpose.

FullSizeRender (32).jpg

FullSizeRender (33).jpg

Wowowowoww those are such cool colors! You're so creative with your eye-looks. This is an almost ghostly color combo. Reminds me of this moonlight mermaid lagoon illustration by Ashley Taylor.

Screen Shot 2016-03-14 at 1.10.54 PM.png

Anonymous Insider

Beautiful! And you're wearing my second favorite liner in the world: adore Moonspoon.

Did you scrub your lips or put on a lip primer? I'm amazed at how moisturizing ColourPop looks on you. Their liquid matte lipsticks are so drying on me.

They are drying on me too; the "moisture" you're seeing is the shine of Wet, which is a grey, semi-sheer metallic. I added it in the center for exactly that reason. I don't think I could wear their Ultra Matte ones for very long without something over or under it.

I see Wet now in your list! That's what I get for replying when I'm in a rush.

Do you find that the Lippie Stix break down the formula and cause it not to last as long? I've tried putting a couple different balms and glosses over Ultra Mattes, but it makes them slide right off.

1 Reply
testing