Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

Yay on the winged liner and that is an amazing dark red for you.

Tagging along with TK!

GIORGIO ARMANI luminous silk foundation

NARS radiant creamy concealer

NARS blush, sex appeal

CLINIQUE just browsing brow mousse

NARS single eyeshadow, blondie

MAC kohl liner, teddy

GUERLAIN maxi lash mascara

NARS audacious lipstick, raquel

longface1.jpg

Ooooooh. 😍

Soft pinks, tousled hair, that romantic gaze...,why helloooooo there! 

Raquel is magic with your green eyes. A perfect complement to brighten them. Love it! 

Anonymous Insider

Your eye color+lip shade combination kills me. So beautiful. 

12806102_602888843194322_3246182127779209417_n.jpg12813958_602888829860990_8103459081979975766_n.jpg

The majority of th e products used are from kat von d.. so ... yes.

Anyways, I wanted to repost because I have something to tell you guys.

I really appreciate all the comments and hearts I receive from all of you, I truly do, especially when it comes to the more 'in my mind' creative looks. You guys inspire me to challenge myself, when I see your images, I learn different application techniques. So I just wanted to address that to you all, that if it weren't for you, I wouldn't really have the energy to do something. I'm sorry if sometimes I don't reply and the most I do is heart a post and this is where I'm getting at.. I don't know if it's my  depression or if it's the medication I take for depression.. actually, it's been two days since I take my medication and I feel like I might be doing better, but of course that is just in my point of view. But usually, I am too tired to do anything. Usually my posts are late at night, and you'll know that because of artificial light and me being inside my room. 

The other day I managed to take a post outside and I loved it, and so did you guys. 

Since I stopped taking my medication, I feel more alert and less sleepy, which is what I want, but I don't know how that'll play out with my anxiety. Usually when I take it, I feel so .. lethargic, I barely have the energy to do anything, including commenting, I mean you see me talk for a while and when I stay quiet, that usually means I passed out. It's sad. 

This may be too much information for you all but I feel like maybe some of you wonder why I don't respond to you, and this is why, just in case, I wanted to let you all know that it's not on purpose. 

You are lovely and brilliant ❤️

A big hug for you, Blackwhiskey!  That's something that's very difficult to talk about, and you are incredibly brave.  I go through the same thing (meds and all), and I want to encourage you to do whatever you need to do and, most of all, go easy on yourself.  I, for one, give you a high five for taking on something so hard.

Also, I smiled the second I saw your loteria sun.  I have a very odd obsession with loteria card illustrations.  This is a top-notch look! 🙂

Hahaha I love the images. Especially the moon.

You are the awesome in awesomesauce! 

I admire you so much, BW, and you are so amazingly talented. Your looks have so much vision and your methods are impeccable. I truly admire your mad skills. 

I wish you peace, harmony, and more days of joy (or at least serenity) than days of challenge. 

Anonymous Insider

Is that a sun on your forehead? Such an art! 
Don't worry. Everything is and will be fine. I'm not depressed but as a person who had a very low blood pressure forever, I feel a bit of how you feel. 

Yes, from a very popular Mexican game!

BW, I'm glad you're finding happiness in makeup and BT, and I hope you continue to be well. Wishing you all the best. 🙂

thank you, tk, i gotta say today has been full of surprises. i haven't felt lethargic at all, except for lilttle moments but they're not as strong as they have been the past few months! 

You are my superhero!!

❤️

I'm sorry to hear about your struggles. I'm glad that this community can offer you an outlet for all that amazing creativity and encouragement to express it. Day or night, your light shines through. 

Thank you, makeitup! It's weird because I never had this problem, sure I suffer from depression but I never felt the need to sleep for hours and hours, basically I only had 4 daylight hours, and most likely seperate (morning and then daytime). I love this community, I feel everyone is very supportive which I love, and it's like my second family. I can honestly say I've made some very good friends here.

16 Replies
testing