Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Anonymous Insider

Re: What are you wearing today?

I want your glowy, perfect skin! Your eyes are gorgeous, too! 

Thank you, maeghan! You are gorgeous, so coming from you that is a huge compliment!

IMG_7081.jpg

IMG_7072.jpg

I'm trying out the new Nars Velvet Matte skin tint Sephora sent me. 🙂

FACE

Nars Velvet Matte skin tint in Finland (left side) and Terre Neuve (right)

Nars blush in Luster

Burberry blush as contour in Light Glow

Becca highlighter in Opal. Dang it, I love this stuff, and I've just used up the last of my sample.

EYES

Nars duo shadows in Hula Hula (both sides) and Alhambra (left side)

It Cosmetics Bye Bye Undereye corrector (no concealer) because life is too short to wear concealers you hate

Glossier Boy Brow brow gel

LIPS

Tom Ford lipstick in Pussycat

Ya look gorgeous!!! Dang, that new NARS foundation must be the bomb because your skin looks amazing!

Thanks, E! I'm excited to play with it more.

Your eyes are a beautiful mermaid lagoon ❤️

I literally cannot tell a difference between the Nars sides haha. All I know is that you're pretty.

"Beautiful mermaid lagoon" is like the best compliment anyone could ever receive. 😄 Heart

The two different shades don't photograph particularly differently, so I'll have to see how they look at the end of the day.

Love the eyeshadow!

Thanks, Jen! 🙂 When in doubt, keep adding sparkly shades.

Lovely lips!

Thanks, Anne.

Your bangs are fabulous. I wish my major widows peak didn't screw up my dreams of bangs. 🙂

Thanks, Grey. I've had bangs for 12 years now (*minor panic attack over the passing of time*) and they ain't going anywhere because growing them out is such a pain.

IMG_0221.JPG

So, I accidentally fell asleep again after showering this morning, which meant I had to do makeup entirely at work today (without my glasses on mind you). It was a pain in the **bleep** to say the least. I forgot to throw any sort of powder in my makeup bag but luckily my mom, who happens to work a few floors down from me, had her UD Finishing Powder on hand. Not my best work but it'll do as long as you don't look at me too closely.

Wearing:

• Missha M Magic Cushion #27
  • NARS RCC Ginger
  • YSL Touche Éclat 1.5
  • Nudestix whatever pencil in Angel
  • Eyeko Fat Liquid Eyeliner ***
  • RdF Lovesick Cream Blush
  • KVD Lolita II?

***This product is the bane of my existence. I got it as a sample from Birchbox. HOW DO PEOPLE USE FAT FELT TIP LINERS?! I feel like I should have just tried using a Crayola marker instead. I imagine, in the future, when I am dead and my soul is residing in either the third or fifth circle of hell, I will be forced to perpetually reapply eyeliner using this pen along with whatever normal torture they offer in that circle.

I got an eyeko felt tip liner in one of the sephora favorites kits and it dried out after a dozen uses or so?  It was super disappointing.  I think the thickness of the tip is just a little bit of a style thing.  Your flick is still fierce!

Absolutely stunning! I love the eyeliner, but sorry it's been giving you problems.

Killing it, everyday in every way!

You look super-pretty but what I really love is how you specified either the third or fifth circle of hell 🙂

Haha thank you Jenny, I figure if I'm punished for any of my sins it's going to be gluttony or wrath. Maybe greed with all the makeup I hoard...

If I'm lucky I'll be waving to you from the 2nd (lust ;)) but most likely joining you in the 5th.

I'm going to give you a citation for being too sexy in the workplace. Sorry. 

That liner is so hard to work with! I managed to get a sharp wing by moving very quickly and very lightly. Like, a really fast striking motion. But I don't think I'll ever be able to do it again. There's just no way you'll ever get anything except a thick/graphic wing out of it. You could do the base with it, and then use the Stila or KVD one to make the wing sharp. But who has the time or patience for 2 eyeliners?? Not even drag queens.

1 Reply
testing