Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

Haha, I love it! What a great idea. My hubby wouldn't know where to begin, but your bf is quite adept for a straight male! Really it's not that bad at all. Definitely a different look from what we usually see you wearing, but it's fun to try something different every now and then!

Haha thanks gypsy! I watch beauty youtube videos next to him when he plays video games I don't like. He even knows what baking is now lol

You should try with your husband! It is a surprisingly fun and intimate activity. If you like having your face touched.

Hi everyone! 🙂 I'm trying some (more) new products today- I've worn this lid/crease color combo before but also added the Cargo Swimmables Shadow Stick that I got in Birchbox. I've also been using the IPKN flash cream primer that I chose as my sample- if anyone got this I'd love to know your thoughts! So far I really like the look and finish it gives to my skin!

IMG_9088.JPG

IMG_9089.JPG

Products Used:

Spoiler
Face: Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum Foundation, Laura Geller Balance N Brighten, Hourglass Ambient Lighting Power in Dim Light, BareMinerals Lovely blush, Becca SSPP Champagne Pop
Eyes: Colourpop shadows in Kathleenlights and So Quiche, UD Riff shadow, Cargo Swimmable Shadow Stick in Sunkissed, Givenchy Maxi Lash + Cover Girl Lash Blast mascara combo
Brows: ELF Pebble
Lips: Colourpop Freshman

So beautiful, love your eyes, and your lipstick is fantastic, and I need to try it. 

Pretty! You're so well groomed..that's such a weird compliment but you are! 

THAT METALLIC EYE!!!!!!

Gorgeous colour combination! You look positively radiant.

You look stunning. I am particularly in love with how pigmented 'Freshman' looks. Ahhhh, beautiful!

Stunning!!

Your eye makeup and necklace complement each other so well!  

Oh my, your lipstick is gorgeous!!

I love everything about this look!

Bright lipstick and metallic shadows were MADE for you. This is perfection!

Just have to say I'm really enjoying how active this thread has been the last few days -- both with regulars and with some newer faces! 🙂

Products:

Spoiler
- Too Faced Hangover Rx Replenishing Primer
- Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Foundation in Fair Beige
- Too Faced Primed & Poreless Pressed Setting Powder
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- Urban Decay Vice LTD Reloaded - Anonymous, Roadstripe, Hot Pants, Freakshow, UV-B, Asphyxia
- Urban Decay Subversion Lash Primer
- Urban Decay Perversion Mascara
- Smashbox 25 Years Lip Palette - Kelly + Matthew

IMAG1635.jpg

I'm still trying to get my new workspace figured out, so lighting and pictures will be a bit off and out of norm until I can make sense of it all.

IMAG1640_1.jpg

And a teaser for upcoming reviews:

IMAG1651.jpg

I still have some Gwen lipsticks and liners coming, and I might take the plunge to get the other lippies from that collection I want and her blush palette (so many fair blushes... part of the reason I avoid using blush is because it's always too pigmented for my skin).

Oh! This is pretty with the colours of the year, it's subtle, I may try and re create this on a non work day 🙂 ...my workplace only allows minimal makeup 😞 

I always love your looks!  This completely goes with the color challenge under another thread as well. 

What a pretty eye look!

Ooh, love your eyes today!

IMG_5204-2.jpg

Awkward car pose (don't worry, I was parked! I guess I could have taken my seat belt off haha)

I haven't been wearing any foundation the past couple weeks, and it has been AWESOME. A bit of concealer under the eyes and on my nose. Other than that, I've been using a bunch of new products (mostly obtained through trades) that I LOVE.

Eyes: MAC Warm Neutral palette + NARS Desdemona (trade!). Also, ABH Dip Brow, Stila Stay All Day eyeliner and L'Oreal mascara.

Cheeks: Life's Entropy Neutrino contour stick (got this in a trade and I'm pretty obsessed with it), Clinique Nude Pop, The Balm Cindy Lou Manizer, and Kevyn Aucoin Celestial Powder in Candlelight. 

Lips - Mac Riri Boy (also a trade!). This is hands down my new favorite lipstick. I am so glad it is a dupe of a color in their permanent line because I am getting a couple back-ups.

Thanks to the awesome ladies that traded with me, because I am loving my new goodies!

Great lip color for you!

19 Replies
testing