Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

You've been talking to my husband haven't you?  Lol!  You sound just like him!  

I have around seven months to go which is pretty much a lifetime.  😉

I didn't know!!!  I have been too busy to be on BT much the past few weeks.  Congratulations!!!  I'm so excited for you!!!  And I agree with everyone else, hormonal or not you're perfect!!!

Hopefully that means only one more month til the easier trimester, though! One month is a much shorter lifetime!

So far I've been feeling alright.  I have slight general nausea that lasts almost all day, but no vomiting.  Fresh air and lemon juice helps.  I feel a bit more tired than usual and my blood pressure is extremely low (it's usually low anyways cause I work out)  the dizziness is a bit irritating, but as long as I get up slowly I'm good.  

I'm sure I'm doing better than a lot of women can say.  

You are so beautiful, hearts. Even on a day where you feel like you can't get it right, you knock it out of the ballpark.

Your skin, those smoldering eyes, that hair & the joie de vivre that you radiate on a daily basis will always draw people in.

Also, a bit late on the congratulations party, but.....aristocats dancing.gif

CONGRATULATIONS, beautiful hearts. I'm so very happy for you and your family. You're already doing a stellar job at being a mom, now, you get to start all over again. Wishing you a very healthy & happy pregnancy & baby.

Sending you many hugs & positive vibes.

Awwwwwwww, thanks so very much!  I'm so excited about my little alien lentil.  I just wish the hormones would settle down some and let me enjoy it.  I keep reminding myself the tears aren't real, logical or justified but while in the moment it feels perfectly normal to tantrum about crooked eyeliner😂

Thank you thank you thank you!   I'm pretty confident prototype number three is gojng to be awesome!  

Congratulations! That's so exciting and I totally understand the hormones, I'm almost six months and there has been more than one meltdown along the way. 

Oh wow!  Congrats on your own!!!   Eeeep!!!  Do you know what you're having or did you decide to wait to find out?   

Hahaha, I bet!!  I swear pregnancy is some sort of evil test!  If you can get through it, then you are strong enough to handle a baby😜

Thank you 🙂 I'm having a boy, it'll be my first baby. It's a little scary but exciting.

Any child (or cat) of yours is going to be awesome! That's just a fact of life.

Its all part of the process.

Irrational crying should get you more chocolate, ice cream and fluffy hats, so keep it up, hearts.Smiley Wink

I'm looking forward to all of the updates & cute clothing you're going to buy the little one.

Remember when Lari the Loud would do baby bump-dates? -hint hint-

Just take care of yourself. lovely lady.

Hahahahaha!   I'll keep it up in the name of chocolate and hats!!!  

And okaaaaaay, I'm taking the hint.  😜There's not much to show now, but by the four month mark I should have a little something.  I'll have to thank her for setting the baby bump bar.  

I am.  I'm a little bitter about the no raw meat restriction.   Goodbye tartar and tastey steaks and blue cheese, i'll see you next year😔 

hugs to you! you're awesome! great look

Hugs back, and thank you:) 

Anonymous Insider

You look perfect to me hearts! 

the be more I think about it, the more I wanna retire my 20x mirror.  

You look chic and ready to party, very pretty hearts ❤️

I'm all set with sparkling apple juice and good music!   Bring it!!  

I will bring some pastries from Thierry 😄

Mmmmmm....,chocolate... 😘😘😘

We we should get together soon.  Shell is getting over pneumonia but once she's better we should do a secret Santa or something.  

Yayy secret santa sounds good, we will ask njattana too...Take care of yourself 🙂

Yeah, tiff and Ali too.  It would be fun to do a dinner out and a gift exchange.  If everyone numbers their gift people can pick a number out of a hat and get the corresponding gift:)  

i'll ask if anyone else is interested tomorrow:).  

1 Reply
testing