Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

Wow! 'Yu' looks great on you, Mocha!

Thanks Gwenhwyfar!

The only thing I have going on today is hosting my parents for dinner...DH and I have been cleaning all day and I was cooking for most of the afternoon so I haven't had time to put on any makeup until now! And if my parents weren't coming over I wouldn't even bother with makeup. So no undereye conealer, eyeliner, hair products or any care in my makeup application skills... 😄

Weekend makeup days are usually for testing out new colours and samples, or new mascaras that I'm unsure whether will run down my face...

Tested products:

Dr. Jart Pore Minimizing Primer - the texture is clear and thick and feels very silicon-y. It doesn't look greasy so it's a plus but I'm not a huge fan of silicone based primers in general.

YSL All-in-One BB Cream in Medium - I like the texture of this and that it evens out my complexion so that I only need to use a tiny bit of concealer to cover up my hyperpigmentation, but I'm not sure the undertone is correct. It looks OK but I will need to see my face vs. neck colour under sunlight to know for sure.

Benefit Gimme Brow - wearing this alone without using my ABH powder duo. Considering my bangs always cover up my brows, I think this is OK on its own on days I'm super lazy!

Lancome Rouge Shine Lover in Fuchsia in Paris - feels moisturizing and is sheer (so easy to apply) but it tastes funny and I keep tasting it as I'm typing this. 

Other products used: my usual MUFE loose powder, Lise Watier bronzing powder, and Clinique Naturally Glossy mascara.

IMG_5717.JPG

Fuchsia in Paris is really pretty on you!  Too bad about the taste... I hate when lippies have such a strong fragrance/taste that I can perceive it.

Thanks mocha! Yes it was really icky. I typically don't mind the smell nor taste of lipstick if I am eating and catch a little bit of it but this was seeping into my mouth even when I was sitting around. I got this icky feeling in the back of my throat after awhile. Good thing the Korean food I was eating washed it all away eventually! 😄

You look amazing. Flawless. 

Thank you SD! ❤️

Just playing around today, since I had to take it off right after, as I was going for a hike and then to the beach today. 

Used KVD Neruda and Jett liners. 

I realized I never tag companies/users on my IG photos, so I did finally... and I got KVD's beauty IG to like my photos. Woo. Apparently I need to do that more often...hahaha.

meeyewingedd.jpg

Kb ur eyes r gorgeous n it reminds me of mermaids  ☺

WOW!! This is so mesmerizing - I'm in awe!

Incredible!

You are insanely talented.

KB, that's insane! Awesome eye look. ❤️

Anonymous Insider

Not to sound creepy but you have an amazing eye color. Looks like a jewel or gem.

Amazing, KB. You are insanely talented.

Aww, thanks paiute ❤️ 

OMG kb! your creativity is unbelievable. Your looks these days remind me of those pretty posters of incredibly beautiful eyes. 

Thanks! I think I know what posters you're talking about 😛 

I literally gasped! This is incredible! 😮

Thanks Gwen! 🙂

Products:

Spoiler
1) Algenist Radiance & Tint Repairing Tinted Moisturizer - Fair
2) Urban Decay Eye Shadow Primer Potion - Enigma
3) Chanel Illusion D'hombre - L'appirition
4) Bite Beauty - Lip Gloss Library - 2007

IMAG0680.jpg

Minimal makeup today. Did not get as much sleep as I should have, one of my eyes was very angry, and I'm treating a breakout.

The Algenist moisturizer.. I like the way it smells, but I'm more partial to the AmorePacific scent. It definitely has better coverage when I need it, but it does add some orange to my face, whereas the AmorePacific is almost a perfect match. 

2007 - a barely there pink. 

12 Replies
testing