Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

Ok, here's to making the effort again! I was inspired by kb's use of peacock yesterday, so thought I'd give it a go and try to shake off my unintentionally "natural" looks. Well, it kinda worked I guess. So frustrating because I really do have a crapload of product on and you can barely see it on the dreaded hooded eyes. Don't get old, kids... it's a drag. Apparently on your eyelids especially! At least you can see the blue-green lining, right? 😄 

Lorac Pro 2 palette

Nars Orgasm blush

MJ Kiss Kiss Bang Bang lippie

Armani LS foundation

HG Ambient Lighting palette

Try again.JPG

Oh, you look lovely, Joz.

I love your hair updo. Your skin is radiant it makes every lipcolor look pretty on you!

I agree with everyone, you look so beautiful!  The whole look is soft and romantic, like Mocha said.  You even have picture perfect brows!

Thank you michelle. You are very sweet.

I won't abide this negative nancy-ness coming from you, Jozkid!  🙂

You look absolutely gorgeous, and don't ever forget it.  Your cheekbones are so high, your skin creamy, and your tousled, tumbling curls make you look ladylike and romantic.

The fact that we can't see all of your lovely shadow at once is beautiful IMO, because it's like the concept of a striptease, you always leave them wanting more 😉

I think you picked exceptional colors to go with your eyes today.

Tee hee. I have stripper eyes! 😉

In all seriousness, I'm not really feeling all that negative. It's just that I literally spent like an hour carefully crafting and it looked really good in my makeup mirror. And then I took the pic and said WTF? I guess a lot of it is my camera. iphones aren't exactly known for having particularly good ones.

But thank you for saying all the nice things. It felt good. 🙂

🙂

I'm glad I could make you feel good!  I always look forward to seeing your posts, and I wish you would grace us with your lovely visage more often!

But yeah, I can understand the frustration.  I literally took about 60 pictures with my iPhone the other day and none of them would show any of the orange I put on.  I'm convinced iPhone cameras are total garbage.

Doll, you always say such nice things!

I would post more often, but it takes forever to get a decent pic of me. Now this is not me knocking myself, but it is the truth — I am not terribly photogenic. It's not easy to get a good picture of myself. I'm not saying I'm ugly, I just don't photograph well, and the stupid iPhone camera doesn't help which only adds to the frustration.

This is one my hubs shot of me about 6 months ago. He has a nice Canon I got him for his birthday and this really does actually look like me. He even managed to get several shots that look good (but you still can't see my eye shadow!) Ha!

Geoff pic.jpg

Oh stop, you are beautiful!! 

Jozkid this picture is perfection.

Thanks you guys!

I just came to say this is a great picture of you!!

Thanks! It's one of my favorites.

The thumbnail drew me in.  You are lovely.  In your worst picture....you are still lovely.  You just need to learn to live with that fact.

P.S:  I like that purple colour in your blouse.  Hmmmmm.....

I like purple and it seems to look good on me. I am also fond of purple purses, the more expensive, the better!

See, you proved my point with this picture!  Total babe 😉

This picture particularly calls to me, as it highlights one of the things I find so striking about you, Jozzie.  You have the most symmetric and visually pleasing eye shape of anyone I've ever seen.  They are such a delicate almond shape, yet you have remarkably large pupils... I just love it.  Always makes me smile.

See? You always say the nicest things! 😉

My maternal grandfather, who was from Hungary, always said that we probably have a little Hun blood in us. Maybe that's where the shape comes from?

The one thing that makes me feel better about my crappy iPhone camera is my old crappy iPhone camera.  It's sad how much better the camera is now but it's still so sucky!

I'm almost tempted to get a Samsung because the cameras seem so much better, but we have Apple everything at our house. It all meshes.

Striptease!  I love it! 

1 Reply
testing