Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

Totally planned it this way haha 😉

Darling! you look gorg as always! But i had to sneak in a giggle for the tan line!

haha ❤️

Hahaha oh don't worry, my fiance and I are laughing at each other bc we have botched sunburns everywhere haha 

And thank you!! 😄

Aw boo! I hate when that happens!

Your lip colour is lovely, though!

Haha its pretty funny 🙂 

And thanks! I didn't realize I forgot to mention what I'm wearing. I'll post it 🙂 

You definitely look like you got some sun!!

Some sun is an understatement! My back is nice and crispy in some spots haha 

Just think about how tan and lovely those spots will be once the crispiness goes away! 😄

Products:

Spoiler
1) Smashbox Blemish Control Primer
2) Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Foundation in Fair Beige
3) Tarte Smooth Operator Tinted Pressed Finishing Powder in Fair
4) Urban Decay Eye Shadow Primer Potion in Enigma
5) Tarte Eyeliner Pencil in Black
6) Bite Beauty - Lip Gloss Library - 15 Shades of Sephora - 2000

IMAG0638.jpg

No mascara today - it feels like I have an ingrown lash or something. It sucks, but what can you do? I'm also really out of it today, so I am keeping it simple. Early post because I am going to the DMV today instead of work. I really desperately need some unwind time. This weekend was hectic. Plus, who wants to work on their birfdey?

Good news: Zeus is doing much better. The vet was able to remove the damaged claw matter and the cap without sedation - just a thundervest and some soft restraints from the vet techs. It is red, bloody, sensitive, and the quick is exposed all while reeking of infection, but he's definitely not as grumpy when we handle him and clean the toe with a special alcohol formula provided by the vet. He's running around, playing fetch, and climbing up cat trees like a boss - you wouldn't know that he had hurt himself. As long as we continue to apply the topical formula, he is expected to make a full recovery in a week (the quick is exposed at the bottom of the claw, it will take a week for the nail to grow back over it). If the infection gets worse, he'll get an oral antibiotic, but if we keep it disinfected, it shouldn't.

Happy birthday!!!

want to touch yourr skinn~ you look impeccable!

glad your cat is doing better

Happy birthday! Good to hear about kitty.

Happy birthday! Love the lip colour!

Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday!

Happy birthday!! Glad to hear your kitty is doing better!

Lovely lip color.  Glad to hear your kitty is on the mend.

Happy birthday!

My eyes were bothering me today... I think it's because I fell asleep (I may or may not have been very drunk) with my contacts in and makeup on Saturday night (oops! I did wake up eventually and took it all off before going to bed though!) and some of the glitter from my eyeshadow fell into and scratched my eye 😞

Anyway... eye makeup just liner and mascara, usual face makeup, Lise Watier bronzing powder on cheeks, and Kat Von D Studded Kiss in Thin Lizzy on lips, which is a semi-opaque, slightly pinky brick red with gold glitter. I'm really loving these Studded Kiss lipsticks. I haven't encountered the terrible, dry, patchy formula that I've seen to many BTers write about. I have 3 so far and all 3 apply beautifully and last all day. Maybe the mattes are different? I did read somewhere that they were reformulated. I'm very excited for the new August releases!

I'm really here to show off my pretty bird sweater 😉 I also really need a haircut.

IMG_5512.JPG

Your skin looks so flawless. Wow.

Thank you! That means a lot since I've been struggling with spots and breakouts for the last few months (I started using BHA and retinol) and it has only calmed down these few weeks, after re-introducing a cleansing tool in my routine (love my mini Luna, was using Clarisonic for 3 years until it broke June of this year :(). 

Your longer bangs suit you well, and that sweater is all kinds of beautiful. It seems to bring out the mauve-ness of your lipstick 🙂

testing