Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

you look very natural and pretty 🙂  

While i don't mind hot sunny summer, I love fall for the crisp air and beautiful foliage colors. 

I'm with you about the weather. Even though I live in southern CA I prefer cool/cold weather. 

Your eyes look great! You have amazing eyes...reminds me of tiger eyes! 

I know the colour in this photo is a little warm, but I can tell your eyes are just absolutely gorgeous regardless!

Do warm colors make someone's eyes stand out more?

I think KB is referring to the lighting in your photo giving your face a slightly warm or orangey cast.  🙂

However, warmer colors do tend to complement blue/green eyes very nicely because they provide a fair amount of contrast.

Your eyes are very visually striking.  They pull me in every time you post a photo.

Sorry, I should have clarified! Your picture has more warm lighting/colour cast, so your colours aren't true to reality, but even still, I could tell that your eyes are striking.

Long story short, you could be standing in a dark room and your eyes are just so brilliant, that anyone could tell how lovely they are 🙂

Kb- no, that's ok! I understood what you were saying perfectly. I should clarify, too. In my mind, I was thinking, hmmmm.....if warm lighting makes someone's eyes stand out more, would it stand to reason that using warm colors in real life (i.e. chocolate eyeliner, shadow) would also help my eyes stand out more? Or is it just in pictures? May be a dumb question, and I assume it differs with the individual person and their own tones, but when you mentioned that, I was just thinking that if this is something that could help my eyes stand out, then I need to know! I need all the help I can get! lol.

Thank you.

You are so beautiful! Like a 90s movie star a la Winona Ryder and Jennifer Connelly . I love your eyes and lips!

Thank you! I think Winona and Jennifer are beautiful so that is an ultimate compliment!

I do too, so I was hoping you would agree! They are two dreamy babes and you are gorgeous too!

You are gorgeous girl! Your eyes have a kind of pulling attraction.

Thank You!

Today I have on my new Bite Mulled Maple + some Armani Sweet Fire on the eyes Robot Happy

image.jpg

Spoiler
image.jpg 

i lol'ed at your funny face 😛

Mulled Maples looks great on you, your husband does have a very good eye for colors!

Wow you look great in a deep red! 

Mulled maple looks great on you!

Wow. I LOVE Mulled Maple on you!

This lip color is really great on you!

So sunburn today! Spent way too much time at the beach yesterday and I forgot to put sunblock on my face...duh!! I was able to cover up everything except my nose where my sunglasses sat haha 

Some little blue Lorac palette from last summer + Amrezy palette 

Stila bronzer and a cheap peach blush from NYC 

Mixture of things on my lips - Revlon Apricot Fantasy + Kiss Me Coral and a little Buxom Dolly gloss

Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes mascara 

IMG_20150727_083942.jpgIMG_20150727_083859.jpg

ohh i can see the sunburn on your nose 😞 it still goes very well with your orangey makeup!

9 Replies
testing