Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

it's funny you guys are all mentioning my hair length. it's actually longer than this, as i have the back pulled back into a messy mini bun. as i've been growing it out i'd been keeping the back shorter as i wanted the front / top to be just as long, if not longer, to avoid The Grow-out Mullet but i haven't had a chance to get a trim in a while and so the back has now outpaced the rest. it is creeping up to 'shoulder length' quickly (probably an inch away)

i've been going back and forth between whether i should cut the back to get a shape i prefer. but then i feel defeated losing 2 inches (if not more ?) of hair i'm trying so hard to grow out ! so if any one has some perspective on this / an opinion, please chime in !!!

Wow! Your hair is getting so long! This is a stunning, simple look and I love the red lips!

Work selfie! Gloomy day today.

Dior Coral Cruise blush and Bite LLLR Chilly Pepper.

mejuly14.jpg

My mouth would probably be gaping open a lot in your presence.  Just ignore that.  

Are you using an inner highlight? It makes your eyes pop! And this lip color is fantastic; it's so bright ❤️

Sooooooo pretty and flawless I could dieeee. You're just stunning beyond belief 

Anonymous Insider

What a bright cheerful lip color! I'm just in love with how intense your eye color is here!

Perfection in every way!! Love how your lip colour pops!

Thanks! 🙂

Anonymous Insider

You're so etherial looking; it's unreal.  I'll sound like a creeper, too, but you look so lovely I bet those around you don't even notice the dreary day.

Hahaha you're so sweet 🙂 

Do you take these pictures on your cell phone?  How? They are so amazing and clear!  That red and those cheeks - you look so great!

Yep, I do! I make sure I use the better camera, and stand in front of a window in indirect lighting. 🙂

This is a gorgeous, bright & cheerful look on a rainy, dull day 🙂 I love it! Chilly Pepper is such a beautiful shade on you, and you've paired it perfectly with that blush ❤️

Thanks! I do like this shade 🙂

perfection !

i also want to add....i'm so absolutely obsessed with that blush-with-freckles-peeking-through look that freckly women can pull off. it's so stunningly gorgeous and fresh. 

Aw heh, thanks jemly!

I loooooove that blush and lipstick on you. I'm really impressed by the colour of the Dior blush - how do you find it, KB? Good pigment and wear time?

Thanks! I really like the Dior blushes (permanent line, at least). They look super vivid in the pan, but are easier to blend to you're liking than you'd think. I haven't had a problem with it disappearing on me or anything.

I love the colours, so I'm glad to hear the quality is there too! I'll have to take a look again and maybe pick one up next time I'm shopping 🙂 

testing