Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

1. Kat Von D Lock it Tattoo foundation in Light 42

2. Nars Radiant Creamy concealer in chantilly

3. Mac Pro Longwear Blush in Stay Pretty

4. Anastasia Beverly Hills brow pomade in dark brown

5. Too Faced Chocolate Bar with Marzipan on the lid, Salted Caramel in the crease and Champagne truffle below the brow

6. Revlon Colorstay eye pen (cheapy but goody)

7. Makeup Forever HD Smoky Stretch mascara

8. Mac 2 Lash

9. Nars Velvet Matte Lip pencil in Cruella

10. Urban decay setting spray

11. Smashbox primer (almost forgot)

I'm wearing this with a really pretty floral skater dress I bought from Asos, a pair of sandals and a bag from Nine West, and Daisy by Marc Jacobs, so an all around fun summery 4th of July look:33

Ouhhhh, you're my shade!  I'm trying to think of some one liner creepy thing to say but it's just not coming to me. 

Pale girls ftw! Im so glad they got that shade back

I just recently bought it after trying out a few samples.   I was unaware it was previously unavailable.  I hope they keep it around because it's a good matte full coverage foundation.  I don't normally go for matte foundations because I have dry skin but it really gives a nice velvety look, so I'm willing to look past any dry factor and wear a moisturizing primer.

Pale girls unite! hehe. Hearts, I didn't realize you were as pale as me. Do you get a little colour in the summer and maybe that's throwing me off? Or maybe I'm just blind. lol

I tan from a bottle these days cause I really don't enjoy being told I look sickly and this stops most of the commentary.  It was fun when I was younger cause I would get outta class with my palour, but not so much fun anymore.  

If I were to take a week or two off the fake tan I'd look like you minus the freckles😉 I bleached those away with retin-a in my quest to repair my skin from actual tanning in the past. 

If you look closely at today's pic you can see it in my undereyes and a bit on my neck which I will be momentarily fixing😉

This is also my shade.

Interesting.

I just tried going through my photos of me without my fake tan.  I had to go back five years for a good showcasing!!!!  I didn't even wear makeup back then.  None whatsoever!  

Spoiler
image.jpg

I'm embarrassed to admit how long it took me to figure out which one was you... 😞

Hahahahaha!  I'm the one that glows in the dark! 

Products:

Spoiler
1) Smashbox Pore Minimizing Primer
2) Smashbox More Than Primer
3) Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Foundation in Fair Beige
4) Tarte Smooth Operator Tinted Pressed Finishing Powder in Fair
5) Urban Decay Eye Shadow Primer Potion in Enigma
6) Tarte Energy Noir Palette - Full Moon, Stone Unturned, Misty Mauve, Power Plum, Crystal Spark
7) Tarte Gifted Smart Clay Mascara
😎 Make Up For Ever Rouge Artist Palette 06 - Corals - N40 Natural
9) Marc Jacobs Fragrance - Daisy

IMAG0472.jpg

My plans to go to the gym today were foiled by sleep..

I'm using the lip palette I'm most apprehensive about keeping - two out of five shades are dupes, which means that there are only three chances to get a good color (two have to be good in order to justify the price), and coral shades do not normally work for me..

Loving the Energy Noir palette.. Just wishing the lippies would have gotten here at the same time...

I love your new hair color.

I really like this look!  Proving sometimes that less is more 😉

Loving the airbrushed dollface your camera helping give you again. It looks so perfect. And I really do like this colour hair on you. It suits you more than the warmer blonde. 

And sleep always wins. bahahah.

I agree!  The iciness is way cool!  <see what I did there? 

Fun fact: one of the toners used is called Ice.

I'm really loving the way my hair turned out too.

I'm not sure it's entirely the camera. I was messing around in the mirror and noticed that I've got a fairly fine airbrush look. I have to look to find the blemishes... I think changing to the Smashbox primer to use with the Tarte foundations (particularly the 12-Hour Clay foundation) has really improved the coverage.

OH I'm sure whatever you're doing is helping. The reason I say the camera is helping is because even your hair is blurred a bit. I work with photos for a living, so it's easier for me to spot the nuances. But, regardless, you look awesome and that's all that matters!

Totally. I pursued photography for a time as well. The camera is definitely helping by blurring my pores more. It just was never *this* intense with my old Korres primer, and I do see a slight airbrushed effect in the mirror.. That definitely fades throughout the day though. Dark spots are peeking through now :(..

You look like a doll!  I think I may need to get a sample of that foundation cause wow. 

It's my favie!

There's more than a handful of colors depending on how pale and the undertones so I would definitely suggest getting matched in store.

Your hair is lovely, and sleep trumps gym haha

testing