Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

^_^THANK YOU HEHEHEHE

YESSS YOU FINALLY GOT THE NECKLACE!

XD hahaha yeah!!!!I'm so in love with it. I'm getting a lot of compliments 😄

Meow!  Pounce!  

Definitely how I feel 😉

It's really shining through in the pictures! 

Filters* I meant the first one not 2nd. Lol

I'm lazing around today.  I have absolutely no energy.  Getting myself to the gym regularly has been difficult and I think I'm really starting to feel it.   Either that or I'm just sad cause my hubby is away.  

Coffret D'or gran cover fit liquid uv spf 23

lancome blush subtil shimmer 202 shimmer

coffret d'or blush 02

too faced natural matte middle row

Lorac lippy premiereimage.jpg

Aww, sleepy hearts is so pretty 😉

I love lazy days! And you still look great!

You have teenage children?! OH my goodness, I thought you were my age (late 20's)...you look amazing!

Oh yay!   Thank you!!!  I like being in my late 20s!    Much better than being 34!   

I understand how you feel.  My husband goes away a lot on business as well.  In fact, he has two week long trips almost back to back staring this Sunday.  boo.

You'd think I'd be happy to have this time alone.  He normally brings me with him everywhere.  I'm the one who decided to stay home and spend time with my older son this weekend since one on one time never happens (his brother is at camp) but he is enjoying not having any siblings around and has said as much.  Teenagers.  We're doing a day out together tomorrow and are both hanging out alone at home today. 

I didn't know you had children!

I must've mentioned them maybe a few times, but I intentionally avoid posting pics of them because I feel it should be up to them whether they're all over the Internet.  I really thought you knew of all people!  

i have two.  A  thirteen year old and an eleven year old.   😜

Whaaaat. I didn't know you had kids either, and I follow most of your posts! 

I remember you mentioned it a long time ago but I thought you wer aybe talking of your cat like my friend does lol. Oops :x well still you don't look like a mommy of a 13 try old since you look like a 20p yr old

You are just too sweet BW.  I was just looking in the mirror thinking I looked haggard and old.  All my thoughts seem to be negative today though.  I definitely don't always feel like this.  I've been informed that friends are coming over with some DQ for us in a few.  That'll cheer me up some! 

I posted a picture of myself that my younger son drew a while back of me with no neck and a giant leg.  I can't remember which thread that was but it was all artsy.  I remember you posted a couple drawings...  I don't expect anyone actually reads everything in threads though.  I certainly don't.  

Full disclosure Hearts, I always thought you were my age so trust me when I say you don't look old and haggard

Thanks, you've hung out with me in person and not just seen me in my usual photography lighting so that really makes me feel better!  I'm just feeling worn.  It's all in my head. 

Yes and even in person I stand by my statement. Let me know if you're ever up to grab a drink again 🙂

Hope you start to feel better soon!

cmDuckN.gif

11 Replies
testing