Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

Right?

I mean, I really want that half-sleeve tattoo, and I don't want to put that on my flabby arms (that whole, "don't lift more than 15 pounds" doctor thing motivating me to never do upper-body work outs)... but at the same time I really just want to sleep.

It's quite a conundrum..

Anonymous Insider

The only issue is that you would then have to lift every week to keep up with it or there isn't any point. Lifting is something that doesn't get easier as you get older. If sagging is a concern you could pick a few other places to get a spread.

Three days a week in a physical therapy style execution!  🙂

I've worked with a trainer before and know what I need to do..Just getting with it.. That's the hard part. I'm a creature of routine and adding something to my routine is a pain. But once it's there, I'm a beast.

I saw your photo and had to pop in here to tell you how amazing your skin looks! Like flawless porcelain. I'm in awe! 

THIS!!!! lachaton took the words right out of my mouth. Your skin is flawless!

I wouldn't say it's totally flawless. My foundation, primer, and camera just all seem to work for me. Underneath, I have a few blemishes from the heatwave here in the PNW. One on my chin is poking through and visible in the picture. 🙂

But thank you! I appreciate the compliments!

Your skin looks flawless! You look amazing.

Was playing around with a look I'm doing for a wedding, so I didn't have any foundation on. I do have concealer, blush and highlight on though.

Using Viseart Paris Nudes and MUFE shadows on eyes, plus UD midnight cowboy liquid glitter liner. Have Marc Jacobs rouge lip creme on with Colourpop lip liner in Bichette.

mejuly4.jpg

mejuly43.jpg

These coppery tones just bring out the blue in your eyes! Just gorgeous.

And the Le Marc Rouge looks so good on you...I wish it looked like that on me! 

Great eyeshadow look!

Those lids!!!! 😍

Loooooove this KB. This makes me want to play around with my MUFE and Viseart Paris Nudes together! 

so much on today. i wanted to wear new things but wanted to wear red lips. so i wore all the new red things.

NARS illuminator, copacabana

NARS all day luminous foundation, siberia

NARS radiant creamy concealer, chantilly

NARS light reflecting loose powder

NARS blush, luster

ANASTASIA brow wiz, granite 

MAYBELLINE color tattoo, creamy beige 

STILA stay all day liquid liner

MAC kohl liner, teddy, on bottom

GIORGIO ARMANI black ecstasy mascara

on lips is a combo of:

MAC lip liner, redd

GIORGIO ARMANI lip maestro 400

MARC JACOBS rouge lipstick, which deepened it up a bit

oh ! and ATELIER COLOGNE mandarin glaciale

4th1.jpg

4th2.jpg

All the new red things!!!

i really like the red combo on your lips, it's very rich.

and your necklace is gorgeous!  

Beautiful, and I really like Mandarin Glaciale... but I love the Pomelo Paradis more. Once I finish all my tester sprays (I got the set) I think I'll go for Pomelo instead even though it wasn't even one of the sprays in the set I bought. 

I think that's a great idea to avoid deciding and to prevent animosity amongst the lippies!   Did you find any one of the shades was overpowering?  

haha no envious lipsticks in my house !! i really liked the color this combo provided, but after lunch it proved to be too much up keep. i currently just have on the MAC redd lipliner (lined and filled). i love mac lipliners because they're certainly creamy and comfortable enough to wear as an all over lip color, and gives a perfect 'stained' sort of effect.

Beautiful. Your bone structure is amazing. How are you enjoying the brow wiz?

I'm really liking it so far, but aside from playing around a bit yesterday, this is my first time to really wear it. I'm contrarian by nature so it took me a while to even consider trying a hyped up Anastasia product 😉 but that was my loss, because the product itself and the color is perfect for me. I had thought ebony was the darkest color, but too brown for me, as I want to emphasize the blackness of my hair. Then I saw the brow wiz had "granite", which is essentially a dark grey. And it's perfect I really do think !

Very pretty. We're lipstick sisters today!! I'm wearing one of the same lippies.

Twinkies ! After I ate I actually ended up putting just the liner and the mj back on. Such a comfortable formula !

8 Replies
testing