Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

You look very angelic 😉

Looking good!

If you haven't tried it, I'm a sucker for Chanels Illusion D'ombre, since it's like a mix between powder and cream shadows and super silky. Utopia and Illusoire would both look good on you, me thinks. They're a bit up there in price, but it's definitely worth a shot.

Is it like the Armani Silk Eyeshadow pots?  I have one of those and I do like it so far.

I actually don't know. I haven't tried anything in the Armani line.

Not sure if this counts because it's from last night, and it's a really washed out picture bc my phone couldn't handle all the makeup I was wearing and FILTER, BUTTTT I felt really good in my beat and a lovely gay boy told me my beauty was empowering :') (that's supposed to be shedding a tear of happiness). Okay longest sentence over.

6-28.jpg

FACE:

OCC Skinconceal - Y0

Illamasqua Gleam Cream + Hollow Cream pigment

Hourglass Mood Exposure

UD fair neutral powder (which is too dark for me BOOOOO. thank goodness for phone filters haha)

EYES:

Kvd True Love palette (omg i forgot how much I loved this palette)

MUFE Aquacream #12

UD Rockstar pencil

Physician's Formula Eyebooster - Ultra Black

Tarte Lights Camera Lashes

Kiss Individual lash trio jammy jawns

Brows:

Tarte Emphaseyes brow - Rich Brown

Blinc Brow Mousse - Black

Lips:

ABH Potion

KvD Foiled Love - Forever & Never

Stunning!

Thank you MissPain!

Oh wow! Your boy might be right 😉

AWWW haha it also might have been because I was at a drag queen show and I was almost as dressed up as the queens.

Love your fantastic lips. 

aw thank you, Girly! 

Beautiful and what a lovely compliment!

Thank you Pixiedust! I wish I had the time to compliment everyone like that who takes the time to post in this thread.

This is my everyday look for work.  I try to keep it simple because I work in an office, but I've been focusing on looking more glowy (Not dewy bc my skin is combination when it wants to be and just downright oily all over at other times). I want to start doing quick, basic neutral eye shadow, but I'm always too lazy that early in the morning 😛

Skin: 

Philosophy hope in a jar moisturizer (original)

Nars All Day Luminous in Benares

Nars Radiant Creamy concealer in Dark1 Café and a little bit of Amande beneath the eyes, on the chin and the middle of my forehead

a very light dusting of Black opal powder (forgot which color.. the darkest one available) to set my foundation, and MUFE pressed translucent setting powder for underneath the eyes

Becca highlighter in champagne gold and MAC highlighter in gold deposit on the high points of my face

Too Faced Better than sex mascara layered on top of a Sephora brand mascara that is good for separating but not good for volume

NARS blush in seduction

Chapstick (because... laziness lol)

Snapchat--5864939665888074487.jpgSnapchat--5065305017322731391.jpg

I do the "chapstick" thing a lot too. Your lips have a gorgeous natural coloration though, so I think it works very well for you! Greenchili has some good advice about tinted balms. I love lipstick, but most often have a low-maintenance everyday look, but I do like a little bit of color in it. My favorites are Korres Lip Butters and BITE Beauty BB for Lips or Lush Lip Tint. I recently tried Givenchy Le Rouge-À-Porter, and these are also delightful. Need more time to trial and pick a favorite... 😉

abeoj, I love simple looks myself (although I like bright lip colours).  Your skin is definitely glowing...

These days many brands have tinted lip balms that are really good.  On your lazy days you can play around with these that will add a bit of colour, but are basically hydrating balms.  Have you tried any?

I haven't tried any in a really long time 🙂 I'll def look into that. What are a couple of your favorites?

abeoj,

- Bobbi Brown Sheer Lip colours.  You get a variey of shades, very hydrating, and some colours are quite pigmeted.

- Chanel lip shines

- Lancome Shine Lover (I tried samples and liked it.  But I need to try this further)

- Laura Mercier sheer lipsticks that are great - very hydrating

You have amazing skin! Lucky girl! You look beautiful! 

Thank you! I wish I could take all the credit, but the new Nars foundation really has a beautiful finish! Even underneath setting powder. And it oxidizes to my perfect color.  I have oily skin and I have NO complaints about this foundation.

GOR. JUSS. This is a look I have such a hard time achieving-- natural and glowy without looking "made-up" or too shiny.

ucanttakethis

testing