Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

Thank you! I always want to add MORE highlighter. It's so difficult not to OD on the GLOW.

Alyssa Edwards brought me into this thread.

Purple and yellow!

mejune29.jpg

So, I am back after a long fight with Pharyngitis...Ugh. Anyway, I have to brag on Shirleylin88 a little bit! I sent her the formula x set that I got from Sephora and this is what I got back:

AAAAXXXXX.jpggoodies from shirley.jpg

So, again, thank you so much! Here I am with a little of the Benefit Watts Up and Bobbi Brown Rose Sugar. (and I love, love, love the Burberry perfume!)

You have such beautiful features! the colour of your eyes is gorgeous and your lips are an awesome shape for rocking lippies. Your skin looks flawless too! This is one of the reasons I love BT, there is just such an awesome sense of friendship and community on here. Thank you so much for sharing this sweet story, you are both such thoughtful, sweet and amazing women

Thank you! This was my first experience with sending/receiving anything from anyone and I have to say, it really made me happy! It's the little things in life that count so much. Finding that package in the mail really made my day! (I just want to note that I absolutely would still have done this if I had received nothing in return. I didn't expect it at all- so if anyone ever needs anything, don't think that you have to return the favor at all.)

Lol, I just realized that my left eyebrow looks very weird. Maybe I smudged it or something before taking the pic. I do have kind of a "bald spot" on it (embarrassing) but I usually have it fixed. This is after taking my daughter to the park and braving Wal-mart, though, so it's possible.

So very sweet gesture from both of you 🙂

How sweet, looks great! 😉

Yay you look beautiful!!! 🙂 

Todays look: KVD Spellbinding & Innerstellar Palettes, Shade+Light Contour Palette, Tattoo Liner in Trooper, & Everlasting Liquid Lipstick in L.U.V & Jeffree Stars Velour Liquid Lipstick in WERIDO. 

Wig from Geisha Wigs. 

makeup Instagram @makeup.vixen

IMG_1446.JPGFullSizeRender (4).jpg

You're so beautiful. I saw this on IG and all I could think was Ursula from the Little Mermaid. Like a young rebellious version of Ursula. Anyway. You look fantastic!

Anonymous Insider

Wow! Awesome look and you have really beautiful lips.

Thank you!

Wow so pretty and talented 😄 

i'm in love *Twirls*

haha xD thank you!

No words. 

Wig is awesome! Love how you tied in your eyeshadow colours.

That whole look is so far beyond fabulous I don't think there's even a word for it yet.

Stunning! That wig is the bomb. It looks like octopus tentacles, and I mean that in the nicest way. There's an Ursula vibe to this and I love it!

1 Reply
testing