Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

Thanks mixe! The wonders of makeup conceals my exhausted face 😉 

The chubby sticks come in regular which is similar to like, a really tinted balm and then they have an Intense line of chubby sticks which are more pigmented. Yesterdays was Intense which is why it was so bright. This one gives a good layer of color but I like to warn people that my lips are pretty pigmented on their own so that could be boosting the color of Mega Melon. And I apply like 3 layers because I love them haha 😄

I think people on BT either really like them or do not like them at all. You can always start with one and see how it goes! 

Grrrr,  I have been searching for sephora forever here.  It's not actually a sephora but sephora owns the store chain ile de beaute. 😕image.jpg

How are you getting around Moscow? Public transportation? Traffic and just the city layout in general is a complete nightmare and travel times were so unpredictable when I was there. 

It's a crazy nightmare!  We found taking taxis to be the easiest although we were robbed by one driver.  Shrug.  Our fault.

There's an app called uber our friend created and it's the bomb!  It lets you call a private car and pay via credit card so you're not wasting your physical cash.  It even tracks where the car is in relation to you.  I very much reccomend it!  

That's terrible that you were robbed by a driver!!!  We have Uber here in Baltimore, MD and I don't think I could live without it, or at least party without it lol It is so much less expensive than cabs around here and the cars are much better!  I got picked up by a guy with one of the loudest sound systems I have ever heard!  We were jamming out in that Uber!!  

Wait... you had to go to Moscow to learn about Uber?! 

That's crazy/sh!tty though about the cab driver. 😞 I was there with a government sponsored program, so we had all of our transportation prearranged for us, but the same drive could take 45 minutes or 3 hours. Took us nearly 2 hours to drive less than 2 miles on 1 road! 

Hope you enjoy the rest of your time there. Red Square is still the most surreal place I've ever been.

Oh, no, lol, our friend from the conference created it so thats how we knew about it.    We ended up in red square a couple times but tried to steer away from it as much as possible.  It's gorgeous but waaaay too touristy for my liking. 

I didn't notice the time it was taking to get places.  We weren't really on a schedule after the first two days though.  

Oh yeah, super touristy... a couple of the people I was with almost got pickpocketed because they were being such obvious tourists (big fuzzy Russian hats). But standing in the middle... I felt like I was in a snow globe, as strange as that sounds. Just amazing in every direction... and everything that's happened there... surreal.

Cause when in Russia.... These things were impossibly warm.   Trust that we did not wear them for longer than it took to take our picture.  It was 28degrees.  

oh I just wanna add that the sephora owned stores have a kids area so you can leave you little ones completely unattended by the doors and out of sight while you shop for makeup.  Stay here and try not to get kidnapped or I'll tell your daddy! image.jpg

Anonymous Insider

OMG, what a fabulous idea! The SA's at our local Sephora when we lived in Dubai hated my daughter's, as they would try on absolutely everything, and my youngest had a propensity for dropping things and generally messing up the store! 😉

Wow, you sure are learning a lot in Moscow! 

You are pretty much forced to learn.  I like being thrown into these environments but only in smaller groups.  If I'm by myself no.  In a large group i learn nothing cause I will sit back and let everyone go the thinking for me.  

Morning ladies!  Happy Friday 😄

I organized my makeup stash yesterday and found another undereye corrector so I'm trying that out today.  It definitely cancels out the color on my dark circles really well on its own, but I feel like part of that is lost when I put concealer on top.

im0529151age.jpg

abh dark brown brow powder duo 

tarte undereye corrector 

nars rcc ginger 

Ud rapture afterglow blush (thanks Mixe!)

Lipstick queen medieval 

Anonymous Insider

You may not see this, but I simply had to remark on how much I'm loving your fresh-faced, sun kissed, minimal makeup looks this Spring! You look stunningly beautiful and your complexion is utterly flawless! 🙂

Thanks bal!  I'm really trying to embrace less is more 🙂

I think it looks really good!

Thanks SD!

Oh, Mocha, you are so lovely. Amazing, luminous skin!

Thank tou, Gwen!

I KNEW Rapture would look great on you!! ❤️ 

You look lovely today - that lipstick is such a nice pretty shade. And your skin looks flawless today (as usual!)

3 Replies
testing