Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

Your skin looks great! 🙂  I love the Becca Shimmering Skin Perfectors! They are amazing highlighters Heart

<3, Randee

You have beautiful skin. I agree with ballerinagrl, if you say you didn't wear no makeup, I would believe that you are just naturally beautiful. Well done!

You look flawless! Hope you had fun at the cookout.

Aw you look so pretty and your baby is very cute!

You are so incredibly beautiful! Such a sweet little boy, too!

Anonymous Insider

This is a truly breathtaking example of the no makeup makeup look executed brilliantly! The subtle but effective way in which you've defined and enhanced your naturally beautiful features results in a look that is fresh-faced, but stunning! 🙂

Wow, beautiful momma!

Thank you! 

Wow! You look gorgeous and your son is ADORABLE! Twins! You must be busy!

Busy doesn't even begin to scratch the surface. I've now accepted that I can't get everything done in one day...

And thank you! 

You definitely achieved that look!! Very natural and gorgeous.

Thank you 🙂

took these at work and the color isn't spot on--lips look like hot pink to me even though they're very clearly an orangey warm red today. STILA stay all day liquid lipstick, tesoro, with NARS audacious lipstick, annabella on top of that.

i mixed copacabana illuminator in with my all day luminous foundation today (both nars, obvs) and frankly couldn't really tell a difference but it was still fun to try out. 

URBAN DECAY eyeshadow 'freelove' on the lids with STILA stay all day liquid liner for a baby wing. lightly lined bottom lashline with BOBBI BROWN longwear eyeliner in jett for just a bit of definition. GUERLAIN maxi lash mascara. 

i had on NARS 'luster' blush but i think it's faded off by now...it's been hours 😉

hope everyone has a happy weekend.

fri1.jpg

fri2.jpg

adding this pic, snapped it before washing my face, as i think the color on my lips looks more true-to-life.

blue.jpg

Girl!  You are so beautiful!  I really hope you are a model or something like it!  If not you should be!  You take some of the best pictures I have seen!  You are so photogenic!!  Love it!

Jemly in hot pink... You just blew my mind.  I know it's not actually hot pink, but maybe it should be? 😉

Anonymous Insider

You are the queen of grunge-tastic smudgy panda eyes, and it's a look that works brilliantly with your naturally beautiful features and sky high cheekbones! In each picture this lip look expresses a different hue, but all are very uptown girl, referencing Breakfast at Tiffany's! You look stunning! 🙂

I tried to do the Jemly Smudge today but I chickened out. It was more of a Jemly Smidge. You and armybeauty are killing it with the lips today!

Hahaha! You're so funny!

Anonymous Insider

I really want to master your sultry gaze. I always look dorky and smile in my photos. But I love yours. You look lovely!! 

I know right? I'm always thinking, ok, try to look fierce like Jemly, heartsmyface, and blackwhiskey. And I never stack up... But hey, everyone gets an idea of the look so yeah! It's a success no matter what!

Today's look... I gave a couple of my audacious ladies some love!

oh, and I got the job!!! Thank you all for the good vibes! I'm so stoked!

image.jpg

1 Reply
testing