Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Anonymous Insider

Re: What are you wearing today?

You would knock 'em dead with this lippie, BW. I don't own any MAC stuff, so I don't know if it's a dupe or not. 

Very villainous!  😉  Love it!

Anonymous Insider

Thanks!!

You are so cute in all that purple! I love the dark lip color so much!

Anonymous Insider

Thanks!! We are going to the Roller Derby this weekend. Our city has two main teams and the colors of one of the teams is purple and green. So I'm trying out my Roller Derby outfit. Roller Derby t-shirt, purple converse, purple nails with a green accent (that matches the shirt), purple headscarf, and now purple lipstick. (Plus purple sunglasses- too bad that roller derby takes place indoors and at night!) 🙂 

That sounds amazing! I want to see a photo of the full outfit!

I love monochromatic looks. You look great!

Anonymous Insider

Thank you!! 

Villain looks amazing on ou, Vaashtii!

Anonymous Insider

Thanks! You need this shade too for those days when (like I'm having today) when you want to be ULTRA purple!! 🙂 

villain ? more like super woman !! 🙂

Anonymous Insider

Thanks!! 😉 

Off to see Spartacus the ballet:)  I'm wearing Hollywood cerise and train blue around the edges for my lips. image.jpg

I know so little about Mac.  Sigh.

I actually just ordered Hollywood Cerise today when my friend MrsB told me to look it up.  It is my kinda shade.  This will be my second lipstick with the name "Cerise".

Your hair looks platinum and not purple.  I like your hair platinum blond...something very modern and sophisticated. 

Hollywood Cerise is one of the better shades Mac has released lately.  You're gonna rock it so well too!  Mac is all over the map with their lipsticks but I find myself unable to resist buying them all up.  I wish their packaging had colour recognition stickers but oh well.  

Yeah my hair holds the purple for two weeks and then spits it out!  I love the silver hair though!  Fading out purple  is much more forgiving than, say, a blue or red though.  I think when I get back home I'll be getting it redone in lilac again.  

Ugh my heart fell out of my chest! It's a little dirty now...but I hope you'll still take it.

I call five second rule!  

I agree, perfection. My favorite look of yours. 

Thank you!  We originally didn't think we'd get in to see a ballet at all because Russian citizens get first dibs on seats and then at 5pm before the shows tourists are allowed to try to get seats.  I was power napping thinking I'd be going shopping instead when I got the call that we were actually going.   I'm patting myself on the back for hopping up and getting ready in fifteen minutes:) 

Perfection! 

You look incredible.  That lip color is perfect!  Please report back on Spartacus the Ballet.  I'm terribly intrigued 🙂

1 Reply
testing