Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

I had real plans to post here more this long weekend, but that would involve showering and changing out of my PJs, Mocha! I'm sure you can understand. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Anonymous Insider

This is such a great muted look. I am loving the eyeliner!

Thanks, Elle! ๐Ÿ™‚ The liner really blends in with the lighter half of Sugarland, so I'll have to try it with something else to see if it can pop next time.

You look so sweet with with lighter makeup and lips! I love it! 

How's the Miss Manga mascara? 

I really like the mascara, which I found surprising, as most mascaras just turn my lashes a bit darker and get clumpy. However, and I forgot to add this to the product list, I'm also wearing Dior Maximizer mascara primer, which I think really helps.

And thanks, SD!

image.jpgI haven't had time to do my superhero look yet.  Too busy shopping๐Ÿ˜  I bought my first Burberry yesterday, and also a hugo boss trench and the Ted Baker Cape which I plan on rocking today.  Today is British museum day.  I'm so excited to see all the stolen artifacts!  

I found a cosmetics shop called kiko makeup Milano.  I'm trying out the blush in luminous baby pink and the kiss balm in raspberry.  I'm wearing the middle section of the chrysalis palette and am trying out Burberry nude powder porcelain.  It seems a bit yellow to me.  We'll see how it wears. image.jpg

Anonymous Insider

You're glowing in these pictures! I am also loving your earrings/ear cuff!

Thank you:). I did quite the topshop accessories haul between today and yesterday.  So many fun disposable jewellery finds! 

I love all your new goodies! They look great and I love your style. So chic! I want to be like you when I grow up ๐Ÿ˜›

Merci beaucoup!  I'll trade you identities!   Ha, today I looked a little bit crazy  eccentric walking around London wearing a cape and navy blue gown with black boots and my purple hair.

๐Ÿ˜ 

I've never wanted to wear an outfit more than the one you just described. 

It was great!  It's fun dressing a little differently than I normally would.  Plus, most everyone who saw me is never going to see me again, so my confidence was up. 

In London? I don't buy it! That seems pretty much par for the course, to me!

Well, walking around touristing I did not blend well.  Everyone seems to dress in jeans and either leather or denim jackets and converses here.  Not how I imagined.  Back at our hotel everyone dresses nicely though.  

Anonymous Insider

You had me at Ted Baker cape. Ha. Enjoy London!

It's so nice!  It got a little warm today and it was still breezy enough I didn't have to take it off.  Why are capes not more popular? 

Have fun in London!

Your skintone definitely looks a bit warmer today, but I just assumed you'd gotten some sun, so it's certainly not out of place ๐Ÿ˜‰

It actually looked alright even though it's most definitely not a perfect match.  The Burberry wears sooooooo well!  It's still going strong at 1:45am.  I need to get to sleep!  I have a flight at 8 to catch to Moscow 

The Elgin marbles are pretty fabulous. I adore London โ€” one of my favorite cities. Have a blast!

I attempted to contour but I don't know about this.  Theoretically I know how to do it but practically it's not that simple.  I used the KVD Shade + Light palette to define my cheekbones.  I also added some to my hairline and applied a highlight shade from the palette to the tops of my cheeks.  Maybe I just need to practice more.  Also, I am wearing my Illamasqua Glamore lipstick in Buff which I really like.  Sorry about the lighting, the sun is quickly going down here.

IMG_9173.JPG

14 Replies
testing