Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

Aw thanks Mocha. I love having long hair as well, but it gets in the way a lot and I mostly tie it up. I had my hair at this length some years ago, I'm thinking maybe something similar:

upload_1128804380554493153.jpg

Luckily my hair grows pretty fast, so if I have regrets it will grow out anyway. I'd love to see pictures of you in a pixie cut! I bet it looked cute!

Greenchilli was the one who inspired me to wear bright colors like that. It was a little scary at first but I do think it brightened my day and gave me more confidence by wearing it 🙂

Yup, no matter the length, still a babe 😉

GC is good at inspiring the brights!  Some days I actually look in my lippie drawer when I'm uninspired and think, what would GC do??

haha, looks who's talking 😉 

I agree, GC is a great inspiration for lip colors. That smile! Those teeth! She's stunning 🙂

Yay, I wear that Givenchy Le Rouge 205 today too. I like it so far 🙂

I bet it looked amazing on you! Finally the sun is out again so we can play with spring/summer colors!

Anonymous Insider

You can wear all the lipsticks. Amazing.

Thanks! I try 🙂 

Tell me more about your thoughts about the Buttercup dryer. I finally grabbed it with the 16% on ebates but am not 100% sold on keeping it. I'm guessing I have the opposite hair type (short, fine, straight but tons of it), but all feedback is good feedback 🙂 

And I also had a nightmare liner day. Every time that happens, especially on days when I opt for liner because I want something quick, I literally look in the mirror and say, "Why? Seriously... why? Why do I keep thinking this is an option on a tight timeline?"

hey etscore1

So I've only really used it once. I tried it with Hot Toddy and the Sparkling Soda Shine Mist and I had less frizz than usual, plus my hair felt more manageable. However, it did take foreverrr and I wish it got a little more hot and powerful. I'm not sure I'm even blowdrying so well, as I don't really know much about it. I'll get back to you when I have more thoughts on it. How did you feel about it?

Yesss! I was thinking pencil would save me time today because I go pretty slow with liquid liner but it was just a hot mess. Especially with Perversion, which is so intense and noticeable -_-

Wow, I never noticed how long your hair is MK.  I love both looks but you know that baby wing has my heart!

Thanks, it has my heart too 🙂 I was sad to run out of time for it today!

I have fairly long hair, it's just layered so it looks shorter in front 🙂

I LOVE that bright fuschia lip on you! It's so pretty with your skin and your eyes, in particular 🙂 

Also, I sympathize with you on the haircut. My hair is so difficult - thick and poofy! I really need to get it cut soon. 

Thank you! 🙂 I'm learning to love and be less afraid of brighter, bolder colors

Story of my life. I have to be so careful with my haircuts because if it's too short it poofs even more, which is why I let it grow long. I do want a change though because I am a little tired of taking care of it!

11289925_10155768681630107_1109878698_n.jpg

Happy Thursday pretty ladies! Quick selfie before I head out to dinner with the boyfriend's parents (!!)

1. Laura Mercier Smooth Finish Foundation Powder in 16

2. Benefit Watt's Up!

3. Anastasia Beverly Hills Clear Brow Gel

4. Sephora Contour Eye Pencil 12H Wear Waterproof in Black Lace and Blonde Ambition

5. Smashbox Photo Finish Oil-Free Foundation Primer

6. Make Up For Ever Full Cover Concealer in Dark Beige 12

7. Kat von D Tattoo Liner in Trooper

8. MAC Lip pencil in Cork

9. Too Faced Soleil Matte Bronzer in Chocolate

10. NARS Blush in Exhibit A

11. MAC Lipstick in Impassioned

12. Dior Diorshow Maximizer Lash Plumping Serum

13. Make Up For Ever Smoky Extravagant Mascara in Black

14. NARS Sheer Glow Foundation in Tahoe

15. Too Faced Shadow Insurance Candlelight Softly Illuminating Anti-Crease Eye Shadow Primer

16. Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Buck and Naked

17. Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz in Ebony

18. Make Up For Ever HD Microfinish Powder

Your smile is fantastic!  I am also eyeing that necklace!   It's so fun!  Where from? 

Thank you hearts! I happened to get that necklace while visiting my childhood home in the Dominican Republic!

Anonymous Insider

This is a fabulously groomed and polished look, just perfect for dinner with the potential future in-laws! I love the way you've defined your eyes dramatically yet classically, your complexion looks flawless, and that pink lipstick is just the most perfect hues imaginable against your skin tone! I'm also absolutely loving your necklace! You look beautiful! 🙂

Thank you so much, ballerinagrl! You're too kind. 🙂

Such a soft, classy look for dinner with the 'rents!  Hope you have a great time!

Not the place for blue eyeshadow, is it, Mocha? Thank you so much, I had a blast!

Good luck at dinner, you look great!

testing