Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

I'm glad you post your beautiful pictures. Haven't seen you post your looks for a while now 🙂

I moved any only had my Naked palette for a month.  I figured no one would want to see that over and over lol

Anonymous Insider

You guys are selling me on dom. Gorgeous!

I can't recommend it enough!  It makes me feel so much cooler than I really am.

Dpminique looks great on you!  

Thanks!  Sorry I have the dead eyes in that top pic 😞

No worries.  The kiss makes up for it Heart

Ooooh Love the lashes.

IMG_8302.JPG

IMG_8307.JPG

This morning I decided to blowdry my hair with my new Buttercup dryer and of course it took forever on my long and thick hair...so my makeup ended up being pretty simple. I used the UD Perversion pencil but it was too soft and blunt even after I sharpened it so I ended up with the worst mess on my lids. You know how hard it is to get that sucker off...I ended up taking off all my eyeshadow and a little undereye concealer too *sigh*. I remembered today why I favor liquid and gel liner to pencil- precision is really important to me. On my lips is Givenchy Le Rouge in 205, plus I'm also wearing UD Rapture Blush and Guerlain Perles d'Etoile.

IMG_8272.JPG

IMG_8273.JPG

Yesterday's look ^

I finally tried out Dose of Colors Black Rose (over KVD Lolita here, and paired with OCC Black Dahlia pencil). Eyes: LM 2013 Artist Palette+ Burberry Mulberry in crease, Bobbi Brown Gel liner in Black Ink, Lancome Hypnose Drama. On my face I used the COTY Marsala blush palette.

I need a haircut badly, I'm thinking to cut it to the length it looks in the second set of pictures. The only thing with short hair is that it's harder for me to just tie up, I'm a noob at styling it! I'm so tired of it taking forever to wash and dry and being the same style for years though...

That is one hot pink on one hot lady! 

I recommend Redkin Pillow Proof spray. It takes me over an hour to dry my monster hair. But the spray seems to cut my time considerably. Using a microfiber turban + the spray is the best way to cut down dry time for me. 

OMG PINK! I LOOOOOOOOOVE IT!!!!

Ok, I'll calm down and be normal now....that deep red is beautiful too.

Hehe thanks! I went all out pink just for you 😉

LOVE the lippie in 1 and 2 ... both looks are incredible. You are stunning

Aw thanks!! 🙂

I like lips 1&2 the best, but no surprise right?   Your hair looks gorgeous and carefree:). It really bothered me when I would get overdue for haircuts.  It's so easy to let haircuts slip with longer hair which is both a good and bad thing.  

Thanks hearts 🙂 

How long is the longest your hair has been? I feel like we've seen you through so many hair changes!

Anonymous Insider

The lips steal the show in all of these pictures! I love the passionate smouldering intensity of Black Rose, and also the bubblegum fuchsia from Givenchy! Both work brilliantly with your skin tone, and brighten up your entire face! You look beautiful, very classic! 🙂

Thank you ballerina! They're both great colors 🙂

That black rose looks great on you!

Thanks anne! 🙂

No more long haired MK??? 😞

That would make me sad (I love your hair) but I totally understand.  Every 6 months or so I yearn to go back to my pixie cut (even though it isn't terribly flattering for my face shape) just to have a change.  

Whatever you decide, you'll still be gorgeous.

i am in serious awe of that fuschia lip.  You look smashing!

testing