Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

Thanks def one of my top 3 favs

Anonymous Insider

The fabulously fierce glasses are well complimented by the beautifully fierce violet lip! 🙂

Thanks. Love my some Gucci shades

Anonymous Insider

Great lilac shade!

Lilac is a beautiful shade! 

Photo from this morning, but I haven't had time to post until now! I went for something lightweight, focusing on tints rather than anything that would sit heavy on my face. The BECCA tints are really great on my cheeks and they all apply beautifully, but this eye tint became tacky on my lids later in the day, which made me feel incredibly sleepy and has felt like my eyes have been drooping all afternoon. Strange sensation; it almost feels like my eyes are puffy, but they aren't. I might try setting with a finishing powder after application next time and see if that makes a difference? Had anyone experienced this that can lend a suggestion? Maybe I should begin with a primer?

What I'm wearing:

• Caudalie Vinoperfect Tinted Day Cream SPF 15
  • BECCA Beach Tint Shimmer Soufflé in 'Watermelon/Moonstone'
  • BECCA Eye Tint in 'Romanticism'
  • The Body Shop watermelon-scented lip something-or-other

FullSizeRender (13).jpg

Beautiful as ever.

You look so radiant, and like you just rolled out of bed (in a good way!)

Haha, thanks, Mocha! I kind of did just roll out of bed, but I put on a little makeup in between that and this photo. Still in my pjs here. 😉

Anonymous Insider

You are the queen of fresh-faced minimal makeup looks, and today's is very French! I'm loving the use of similar shades on the lips and cheeks, and they're such pretty, coquettish hues, which compliment the incredibly subtle eye look perfectly! You look stunningly beautiful! 🙂

Thank you, ballerina! 🙂

I wish I could look as good as you with such a small amount of makeup on! 

Heh... (blush) Thank you! I don't recall ever seeing a photo of you without makeup, but I'm certain that you are a positively lovely creature underneath it too.

Anonymous Insider

Baby skin! You have pretty features that stand out even without makeup. I was planning to get some eye tints including one from Becca, but I'm not sure about the tube packaging. Is it easy to control the amount?

Thank you, my dear! Yes, the tube is great. It seems really small at first, but a little bit goes a long way. The formula is like a lightweight cream, enough consistency to hold its shape when squeezed out. I only use an amount the size of a pin-head at a time, blend and then apply again if necessary, and I really like that it is more sanitary than dipping my fingers repeatedly into a pot of product. If you like sheer, natural washes of color, then I'm sure you will like these!

Anonymous Insider

My pick for date night... Feet peels and redbox. My man is a trooper but I know he secretly loves facials and pedicures. I did however leave out what to expect in 4-7 days😝

image.jpg

I just finished my peeling today (finally)  Hope yours goes quickly!

That sounds like a great date night! Are these foot peels really that gross? I have thick calluses on my feet from going barefoot everywhere up through high school. No amount of moisturizing or callus buffing helps; they just come back strong as soon as sandal season rolls around. I don't like the idea of lots of skin peeling off (in chunks?!) unless I know why it is happening and that it is a safely controlled occurrence.... Please tell me what these are like!

Anonymous Insider

There are many reviews that people have posted pictures of there experiences. It's extreme peeling but it's dead skin that you aren't even aware you have. I get two pedicures a month so I when I first did one I was skeptical anything would peel. I was wrong. My feet were baby soft after a couple weeks. 

Anonymous Insider

It's not that gross. I mean, it's all dead cells anyway! Nothing bloody!

Anyone know what the ingredient (chemical) list is? I don't put anything on myself without reading the ingredients, and this one sounds fascinating. 😄

testing