Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

Thank you, KB! You are so sweet. Gold liner used to be the only makeup that I wore on a regular basis for years, but I have since branched out. Happy to be back on my gold liner game!

Your skin is perfect, and I really like your hair colour. Sometimes I wish I had lighter hair.

Aw, thanks! I often wish I had darker hair. 😉 I bet your hair is lovely.

One of these days I'm going to work up the nerve to post a face pic on here. My hair colour is a coffee/chocolate brown in the sun.

Yay! I can't wait to see! (It took me a long time to work up the nerve to post, so I totally understand.)

You had nothing to be shy about, you are beautiful! Just like all these lovely ladies in here.

Aw, thanks! Every woman is beautiful. Take your time and post when you are ready and, at that time, we will shower you with compliments. :3

PYT

(Blush.) Thank you, GPL! But I'm not that young!! 😄

If you aren't young, then you need to teach me your ways, Master of Youthful Glow. 🙂

Haha! How young are we talking? And my current "secret" is the Boscia konjac sponge! I am on the verge of marrying it. o_o

Just......perfect

Thank you, jemly. ♥ ♥ ♥

Woahhh! It seems you really don't need any foundation or powder! I love the soft rosy color on your lips, you look amazing

Thank you, MK! I don't feel like I need foundation right now, thanks to that Boscia sponge! That thing is a little miracle-worker. I can't believe I thought that it was just a hyped-up fad.... Cursing myself (and my bouts of problem skin) now for not trying it sooner; I even bought one for my boyfriend and he loves using it, too.

Anonymous Insider

You mean konjac sponge!?! I love those sponges too! Super gentle as well.

Hmm interesting, might have to look into that. I've never used anything like it! My skin has been so bad lately, ugh. I think part of it is from going off BC (might get back on again just for that reason). 

Ack, yes, hormones wreak havoc all over the place. I remember going off from the first long course of it I took.... That was an adventure, haha. I definitely recommend this sponge! Just don't use it with cleansers or treatments that contain acids, or it may melt off bits of your sponge.

It's my birthday weekend this weekend... and I'm feeling pretty down about it. Not about getting older, just... feels like I'm stuck in a rut with life, unhappy with my job, and I'm sorely disappointed with my friends. Have been for a long time now, but my birthday is just another reminder of how not-great they are for me. 

So. I got a hair cut. Chopped off about 6 inches? It's still not exactly what I wanted... I wanted it slightly shorter with more of an angle to it, so I'm going to go back and have them fix it. 

Wearing both NARS bday pencils on my lips, and a Sephora lip liner... I can't remember which one. Reminds me of a darkened cranberry though. Blush is the Dior Pink Sunrise with a bit of Dior Rosy Glow on the apples as well.

Rest is the usual.

memay142.jpg

Anonymous Insider

I'm so sorry to hear that you feel stuck in a rut and disillusioned with your friends, but you still look stunningly beautiful! And feeling the way you do, can actually confer the impetus for you to make changes and take your life in a direction that would make you feel happier and more fulfilled - I really hope it does! Have a wonderful birthday, full of planning for a brighter future! 🙂

Happy birthday!  Haircut looks great!  Maybe your friends suck but you look great!

testing