Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

IMG_7776.JPG

IMG_7777.JPG

Today I'm testing out the CC drops with UD Naked foundation- 1 drop and 1 pump respectively. I don't know if you can see it in pictures but it definitely added some warmth in person, plus additional coverage. Eyes- Edward Bess Berry Chic palette. Lips- Em Cosmetics Daredevil, which I saw and loved on notcreative a long time ago (I can see this color being great on greenchilli and mrsbaine!). Cheeks- MAC Prom Princess. Highlight- LM Indiscretion.

Greenchilli, I saw your comment before- the shade I'm using in the CC drops is G80. It's actually one step above my actual shade (which would be G70 according to the Cover FX rep that matched me), but I use just a little to darken my foundation. I might get G70 eventually if it's ever online and I continue to like the product.

ETA: I think the drops may be breaking me out :'( I have little bumps all over my forehead

How do you make such perfect wings???  You're so wonderful.  

Thank you michelle! 🙂

Honestly for me it's just finding the right liner (I like stiff liquid pens) and going slow. Once you learn what works for your eye shape it just clicks. I often go back and forth between each eye and having my eyes open and closed. And I've had a lot of practice by now 😉

Dem lips!!!   I don't think anyone is paying attention to the little bumps!  That's a bummer though.  But dem lips!!!!

Hehe

All the better for kissing you my dear hearts 😉

I love that lipstick on you! Reds and berries are your thang

Thanks SD!! I am in love with those shades too, I just can't get enough 

The lip colour on your is perfect!!!!!!

in love with the whole look beauty!

Thanks Yulz!! I am happy I got it from a lovely lady in a trade because I never would have tried such an awesome color otherwise 🙂

Anonymous Insider

Wow! This lip hue against your rich skin tone is simply gorgeous; it's like a cross between raspberry and blueberry, and is incredibly flattering! I am also loving the way the CoverFX CC Drops warm up your complexion, which looks absolutely flawless, and the gorgeous mauve-violet tones on your eyes are exquisite and they compliment the lip perfectly! Meanwhile your brows and brilliance with eyeliner will always leave me envious! You look hot! 🙂

Thanks ballerina! I am loving the color too.

It's really a pity that the CC drops broke me out, I really love the additional coverage and being able to adjust the shade of foundations. Oh well, bronzer it is for summer 😉

I love this lippy on you! It looks wonderful with your skin tone!! 

Thanks girl! 🙂

Oh no!!  Thanks for updating.  My skin doesn't like a lot of foundation products, I will stay away from CoverFX for a while.

I had a hair appointment last week and I think some hair product irritated my skin a bit - some roughness on my left lower cheek/jaw.   Thankfully I made quick changes. 

Oh no! I feel like my skin can be quite sensitive that way too. Do you have any foundations that work well for your skin?

I would definitely stay away, or else get a small sample to try first. It seems others have broken out as well, if you check the reviews 😞

Anonymous Insider

Omg that eyeshadow look is perfect for spring/summer! You look so pretty 🙂

Aw thanks Elle! I feel like soft purples are good for this time of year 🙂

I feel like you're looking into my soul in the second pic!

Daredevil is beautiful on you.

Hehe Mocha I AM looking into your soul! ❤️

And thankyou 🙂

MK, you are absolutely glowing in that firs picture!  Very pretty indeed! 

Thanks for giving e the shade info.  I so rarely go into a Sephora store, it might be ages before I try a shade out myself.  I really ought to test it out.  Foundation shade matching is a bummer.  I will most likely be between G60 and G70 or something like that with my luck.

Totally natural eye today.. just mascara... I ran out of time before class. But thought I'd share anyways. 

Face is Maybelline BB cream + 2 drops Cover FX.

Lips are UD Sheer Liar ❤️

IMG_1563.JPGIMG_1562.JPG

10 Replies
testing