Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Anonymous Insider

Re: What are you wearing today?

Ooh amazing lip and eye combo! The eye perfectly balanced out that bold lip 

Anonymous Insider

Vampira and Outlaw steal the show here, as they are so fiercely pigmented and fabulously opaque and otherworldly; they flatter your alabaster skin tone brilliantly, and give you the geisha ambience! As always your eye makeup is exquisite, with the wing expertly executed, and your brows are perfectly groomed! You look strikingly distinctively stunning! 🙂

Anonymous Insider

You look so beautiful and mysterious (femme fatale-like)!!!

It almost made me get the innerstellar palette until I realized that it's in box-ish package...! So sad 😞

OH YEAH - & THANK YOU! lol

yeah... I'm not huge on the cardboard. I really miss the very first packaging she had with the Nars grippy feel to it. 

KVD is making a remix palette of Mi Vida Loca, maybe she'll switch it up with the packaging? 

Anonymous Insider

If it's in Nars-like packaging, I would have immediately bought it since, gee, your eyes are super gorgeous! 

I just avoid anything coming in cardboards. Otherwise seems to be a beautiful palette with shades that I love! Maybe I should check out the new palette then!

I love KVDs dark red lipsticks.  She does them best in my opinion.  You look hot!

i still need to get my hands on Jeffree Stars "Unicorn Blood", until then Vampira remains my favourite dark red. & thank you ! 🙂

Anonymous Insider

Unicorn Blood is on my list as well. I also love Vampira. But my favorite is still Audacious' Bette. 

Sooo when are you going to hired by KVD to model all her products? 😄

I love this ombre look so much. It's incredible against your skin and the perfect wing eye

One day.. ;D haha

I feel like Vampira is one of the less loved lippies but it's so perfect for ombre lips! & thank youuu! 🙂

I love Vampira.  It's my favorite red lipstick.  I just wear it alone though.  I'll have to try an ombré thing someday.

You look stunning! I love this look.

thank you ❤️ 🙂

So I finally worked up the courage to try out Train Bleu. And whoa! It's amazing and a little intimidating at the same time 🙂

IMG_7747.JPG

IMG_7746.JPG

IMG_7731.JPG

Some other things: UD Rapture blush, Cover FX Custom Cover drops mixed in with ELDW, MJ Instamarc, Ben Nye Banana Powder, NARS Creamy Concealer, TF Bonjour Soleil palette, UD Crave eyeliner. 

I overlined my lips a little (used OCC Black Dahlia pencil), they were looking a little shapeless with that intensity of lipstick today! I love that the CC drops gave me a tiny bit more coverage and helped darken my foundation a little, I've been getting a lot of sun lately 😄

Anonymous Insider

This is such a pretty look and Train Bleu looks amazing on you!

Thank you Elle!!

Anonymous Insider

Perhaps it is the light - you probably have sun over there - but this look is very ethereal! Your eye makeup is simply exquisite, your blending seamless, and your application of liquid liner with a wing is brilliant! Your complexion looks flawless and radiant, and that lip is the most fabulous eggplant/aubergine hue; it's fierce and flatters your gorgeous skin tone perfectly! You look dreamy and beautiful! 🙂

It's been pretty sunny lately! 

I'm using pencil liner today, a rarity since I've gotten so accustomed to the crisp lines of liquid liner. I owe my complexion today to repeated use of OH Truth Serum and the CC drops! Thanks ballerina! 🙂

MK, what shade in Cover FX did you pick up?

Well hello there vampy vixen 😉

1 Reply
testing