Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

Missed your beautiful, perfect face!

Missed you! What a beautiful smoky eye 🙂

she's baaaaaaaack... 😉

FINALLY

Blackwhiskey you look gorgeous today. I've missed you on BT but understand that life sometimes gets too busy to come as often or we need some time off now and then. I like your eyes and blush today with the natural lip.

Thank you, Divwa! And yes, my goodness, I haven't had time to do much during the week, I like it but its so tiring. And I'm not used to it. >_< I forgot to mention i used that black corrupt shadow you gave me. 😉 It's the perfect black! 

Oh yay, you're back!!!   I thought you left us and I was all sad.   Wow, working is agreeing with your skin!  It looks so flawless and dewy!!!   I'm loving the pale nude lips as well.    

Big hugs:) 

just for today, did makeup cause im supposed to hang out with someone in an hour or so lol otherwise i'd be a lazy butt and not do anything until work time. but yes my skin is looking incredible, i have to say that i'm probably one of the only ones at work who has good skin lol. and there's sooo many people. then again since my medicine makes me sweat a lot, im always looking dewy >_> ugh. tmi. but it doesnt look bad.. unless i use a certain foundation that shall not be named but i lost receipt so i cant return. im wanting to buy this other nude lip from rimmel  called nude delight im gonna go out today and see if i spot it! 

Oh okay, well goid to see you anyways:). 

It's little funny how while taking care of your own skin you notice it more on other people.

whaaaat?  They took back my Nars dual intensity which I thought I had lost so repurchased.  I didn't keep the receipt thinking I would never need it and put the box in with my other blushes.  Then I found the lost one.  it wasn't ever touched so that probably made things easier.  

Good to see you! Hope the job is going well! 🙂

thank you, it is going well but it is not only physically tiring but emotionally draining too so i have to do my best to do the stuff i love (gaming) to distract myself after work. and sleep. definitely sleep so i dont fall asleep during the job. 

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY. and beautiful.

thank you, jemly! 

Hi, Everyone! Long time no see -- and a long, long time it's felt, too. Baby B is just over 7 weeks old and he's been a bit of a challenge between bad reflux and a bit of fussiness. A good thing we love him all the same, right? 🙂 Naturally, I haven't had much time for makeup, but I'm so happy that I was able to pamper and pretty myself this morning. Byron was kind enough to let me go at it for an hour or so!

upload_4467050519128674305.jpgupload_1069531254805946289.jpgupload_4218434405487414610.jpg

Wearing hourglass Radiant Magenta and Nars Orgasm as a blush, Chanel's Camelia de Plumes as a highlighter, Too Faced chocolate bar and Ardency Inn's Rose Gold MODSTER eyeshadow on my eyes, and Too Faced MELTED Lippie in Jelly Donut on my lips! As a bonus, here's baby:

upload_2945077257081282762.jpgupload_1251146937317317808.jpgupload_4992984573208882888.jpg

Anonymous Insider

This is a stunning, refined, perky, preppy look, which is something I never expected to see on the mother of a 7 week-old baby! I absolutely love everything about your hair, your brows are impeccably groomed, your eyeshadow blending is as seamless and exquisite as ever, and your eyeliner in expertly executed, while your complexion looks flawless, and the flush in your cheeks very natural! I'm also a big fan of this amazingly fierce raspberry lip! You look absolutely beautiful, and Baby B is just the cutest thing ever! 🙂

Your beautiful face was missed! I am loving the bright lipstick, you look so vibrant and glowy 🙂

What a little chubster, thanks for sharing his adorable pictures 😄 I hope he settles down soon ❤️

Good to see you again! You look as radiant as ever 🙂 Jelly Donut is such a perfect shade on you and oooooooohh look at that perfect little guy!! He is adorable and has such pinchable cheeks! 

Its nice to see you back 🙂 and look at your little man! Isn't he adorable MA.

And theres a face I haven't seen in forever!!!!    Helloooooo!!!!   Your blush combo is so pretty and blended out like porcelain!   I'm so glad baby b was generous enough to give you a whole hour!  You must feel like a million bucks right now- you certainly look it!  

And geez does he ever have the cutest roundest not so little cheeks!   I love the confused expressions and the last picture where he is all angsty!  Lol!  

I hope we see a lot more of you!  

So beautiful as usual, quite the handsome little fellow. 

Awwww.......he is such a beautiful baby!  You are looking very lovely Lari.

testing