Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

Ummmmmm.... Yes alright, I'll leave my husband for you:)   Just give me time yo break it to him gently;) 

Girl you are stunning!! I like how you played with the lip colors, and your skin is flawless as per usual

I think us South Asian girls are forever cursed with dark puffy circles *sigh*. I remember in college, my Indian classmate and I always looked so much more exhausted after an all-nighter than the rest of our class 😞 For the record, you look great regardless!

you are beautiful keepra. Love your lipstick.

Gorgeous!!

I really like the lippie on you. I actually read through your list to find out what it was.  I like the dimension you gave it.

Anonymous Insider

I can't find anything that's not GORGEOUS in your look! Your eyes (wing!), lips, complexion, hair, all so perfect!

That lip combo is GORGEOUS!!!  Thank goodness for backups 😄

Today was a no makeup day up until now.  I'm practicing with softer eyebrows.  It's quite the challenge softening up my dark coarse brows!  Any suggestions would be awesome cause this is the best out of three attempts. image.jpg

Anonymous Insider

I'm always going to have a crush on your brows, no matter whether you feel they are ashy enough for your new hair or not, as they are fierce and insouciant and could care less if they steal the attention away from your hair! 😉

Ha, thanks!  They couldn't care less if they do either!  I conceded to them today after trying to make them look rounder and lighter and powdered out....  They do what they want.  That is the way of zee brows.  

Gorgous. I love you soft and fresh faced. I don't know if I'd soften your eyebrows per se, because I love them, but maybe using a lighter taupe powder would help? Not too light or else it'll look weird, and powder because I find powders make eyebrows softer looking. Just my two cents.

PS, what is on your lips? It's such a lovely MLBB pink colour.

Thanks, I think this is as light as they'll go then.  I lightlydrew them in with blonde dipbrow, and powdered over  them already.  It'll look way better having darker brows with silver hair I think.  Five more days to go:) 

i'm wearing Mac syrup.  I put it on, then wiped it off to get the initial stain.  Then applied lightly overtop with the syrup again. 

I wish I could help but I have to darken my brows a touch everyday just to get them to show up. 

Hmmm, the thought has crossed my mind yo lighten them but I don't intend to be yellow blonde for more than five more days.  It'll look better once my hair is silver.  

Do you find it easier to reshape your brows with them being light?   Mine are pretty much stuck in a sharp pointed shape.  I had to make them look weird and bushy to soften the shape up.  

Playing before I wash my face. 

image.jpg

LOVE the playing!! And the mod eyes are fantastic!!

Playtime success!  What is that lip colour may I ask? 

It is Sephora Rouge in Cougar. 😉

Love that graphic eyeliner!

Thank you! It was fun to play with. Sadly I have to real life occasion to wear it out. 

Anonymous Insider

Wow! That hot fuchsia lip is a real show stealer, isn't it? I love how sassy and opaque it is! Your complexion looks flawless, and I'm loving the cut crease with liner, as it looks so 1920's art deco! Stunning! 🙂

It's a fun bright color, that's for sure. And it stains! I discovered that last night and again this morning when I woke to pretty pink lips. I'm actually happy about that because I can see myself wearing this on a more regular basis now by slathering it on, letting it sink in, and then wiping off and wearing the stain all day. 

testing