Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

What are you wearing today?

Was asked to post an updated thread. Let's continue the fun shall we?

What are you wearing today?

1. nars sheer glow foundation, mont blanc

2. perricone md no bronzer bronzer

3. urban decay eyeshadow primer potion, original

4. too faced chocolate bar palette

5. benefit theyre real mascara

6. rimmel london stay matte powder, natural

7. benefit dallas

8. nars blush, sin

9. buxom full on lipstick, las vegas

Re: What are you wearing today?

Thank you!

I bow down to you!   (And totally invite you to my house anytime!) 

Hearts, I feel like you'd really enjoy Atomic Lollipop. You should look into it 😛

Why thank you!

Why are you so cool??!!

You look gorgeous. Are you going to color your brows too, or are they meant to be black?

That I will determine once I do a wig test! But thank you! 😄

You look. SO. Cute. 🙂

Thank you! ❤️ ❤️

Anonymous Insider

You're the most adorable looking person I've seen!!!!

I LOVE that gold line on your lid!!!!

That was probably the hardest part. @_@ I'm just glad it's visible because for one of my eyes I majorly screwed up with my black liner and made it a litttttle to thick. But if you guys can't tell then yay!

Anonymous Insider

IMO lay it on thick since the more graphic it is, the more it looks like the fantastic inspiration sketch.

So, even though I feel suuuuuuuuuper self-conscious today (myfacelookssopuffyandmyeyebagsarehugeandgeezismynosereallythatwideandohgodmyforeheadisafivehead), I figured I'd post a photo of my DevaCut, as requested by Jozkid and Jemly. 

IMG_1414.JPG

I'm still getting the hang of the DevaCurl system, so my curls aren't as defined at the ends as they were when I first got it cut and styled. All in good time, though.

I had to go back 28 pages to find your pic, but it was totally worth it!

Love, love, LOVE the new Deva 'do! Your curls are glorious and your hair color is fabulous with them! I'm so glad it worked out for you (especially since I think I did my share of enabling with this). The whole system takes a bit of experimentation, but you'll get the hang of it soon enough. I wash every three days with no poo, then use B'Leavin (sp?) as a conditioner, then the Ultra Defining Gel on top of that. Then a bit of mousse, some clips on the top of my hair and then either air dry or diffuse. I actually just bought a hooded hairdryer this morning on Amazon (Don't freak! Suggested by my hair guy!) so the next time I do my hair, we'll see if that makes a difference.

Getting my next cut on Mother's Day! I hope it ends up looking as fab as yours does! Yay! 😄

Thank you, jozkid! 

The darkest color is my natural color. I'm actually growing out a bad dye job. First time I ever colored my hair, and the stylist over-processed it. I had to go back so they could dye it darker... it was orange. 😞

I'm so HAPPY you enabled me. I've had a lifetime of bad haircuts, because nobody knows what to do with curls. Not anymore!! 🙂

Be sure to post a pic of your cut!!

Isn't that the truth about not knowing what to do with curls? What made me decide to try a Devacut was when I went to my regular salon with my hair all curly (up to that point, I'd been blowing it straight — well, at least as straight as it would go) so they could see what it looked like. And then I asked if they could cut it so I could wear it both ways. The stylist proceeded to do this funky thing where he took strands and twisted them, then took a thinning scissor and cut up and down the twist. He called it "texturizing", but essentially he cut frizz into my hair. I could not do anything with my hair for months afterwards regardless of whether I'd let it go curly or blown it out. I had a huge puff on the back of my head. Ugh, I'd never hated my hair so much! So glad I decided to jump ship, too!

Your hair looks great! A Deva Cut is life changing. I recommend that anybody with curly/wavy hair get a Deva Cut. My hair type is wavy/swavy. I had more layers added to my hair during my last Deva Cut to help release more curl. There is definitely a learning curve to learning the Deva Curl system.

omg your gorgeous girl!! no selfconciousness needed!! total bombshell 

LOVINGGGG the curls! 

Oh my god, you are so gorgeous! My heart flutters and I become giddy whenever you post a photo. I swear, whenever any pretty new makeup collection comes out, I secretly want to see it on you. (I hope that doesn't come across as creepy, because I promise it's just aesthetics! Like appreciating a really great painting!) Your curls look amazing!

If it's creepy, then I'll join you in your creepiness, because I think the same about you! Thank you for being so sweet. 🙂

Anonymous Insider

oh my gosh your hairrrrrrr! I used to use the DevaCurl system and I loved it. I stopped bc at the time it was a little too expensive but this is making me want to start again! 

CURLY SUES UNITE!! 😄

Seriously, you need to join this curl revival.

2 Replies
testing